Any thoughts and knowledge on different planet retrogrades lately?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Any thoughts and knowledge on different planet retrogrades lately?

storm
Hello. I've read about retrogades happening lately or soon. What happens when it is retrograde?

People relate their zodiacs into int but I can't relate. I'm a Capricorn, how does it affect me?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Any thoughts and knowledge on different planet retrogrades lately?

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
When a planet is in retrograde, it doesn't literally go backward; it only appears to be moving in reverse because the Earth is completing its orbit around the Sun faster than other planets outside its orbit. It's like being in a moving vehicle (earth) and seeing a slower one (planet in retrograde) which appears to be moving backward.

Here are some the problems we may experience when a planet turns retrograde:

Mercury retrograde: problems with communication, technology, and travel

Venus retrograde: havoc in relationships, financial setbacks, ex-lovers and old issues resurface

Mars retrograde: lack of energy and vitality, injuries and accidents related to carelessness, arguments, war, problems with the operation of cars and other machinery

Jupiter retrograde: lack of drive and motivation, business disputes, delayed plans

Saturn retrograde: the time we reap what we sow (a blessing to those who have been being their best selves), abuse of power

Uranus retrograde: wars, revolutions, huge changes are happening in many governments and political systems

Neptune retrograde: deception, delusions, false accusation

Pluto retrograde: meaningless loss, abuse of power, being overly controlled, darkest fears surface

We can't blame the retrogrades for all of our problems. Instead of being reactive, let's be proactive when dealing with unappealing situations that arise during these events. For example, since Mercury retrograde is associated with problems with communication, we should be careful with the words we use and be more patient when dealing with difficult people during this period.

Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by storm
storm wrote
People relate their zodiacs into int but I can't relate. I'm a Capricorn, how does it affect me?
Mercury Retrograde (July 26, 2018 - August 19, 2018)

Most affected signs: Cancer, Libra

Be careful what you send to your group chats and which projects you take on during Mercury's backspin — communications and commitments are equally hazardous when the messenger planet is retrograde.

###

Mars Retrograde (June 26, 2018 - August 27, 2018)

Most affected signs: Aries, Scorpio

Don't act impulsively and try not to lose it when you don't get your way.

###

Jupiter (March 8, 2018 - July 10, 2018)

Most affected signs: Taurus, Capricorn

In general, Jupiter rewards those who chase knowledge. When it's retrograde, those rewards may be slow to come, but trust that they will eventually arrive. This retrograde is all about dwelling in uncertainty then seeking to learn from it.

###

Saturn (April 17, 2018 - September 6, 2018)

Most affected signs: Gemini, Sagittarius

Since the ringed planet is currently in hardworking Capricorn, this backspin will hit our professional lives and ambitions the hardest. You may have to view how you use your time, money, and skills more critically than you usually would in order to reallocate and restructure your life for long-term success.

###

Uranus (August 7, 2018 - January 6, 2019)

Most affected signs: Aquarius

Known as the planet of immense change and invention, Uranus turns those effects inward when it starts its retrograde, reminding us that before we can see major shifts in the world around us, we may need to make some changes within ourselves first.

###

Neptune (June 18, 2018 - November 24, 2018)

Most affected signs: Pisces

When the planet of dreams is retrograde, our emotions, creativity and spirituality demand more attention. On one hand, this is your chance to get back in touch with your inner self. On the other, this could prompt you to lose touch with the outside world. If you have some Neptunian reflections planned, do them outdoors!

###

Pluto (April 22, 2018 - September 30, 2018)

Most affected signs: Virgo, Leo

This period asks us to dig deep into our relationship with power and control — then potentially make adjustments. Can you ease up on the demands you make of your family and friends? Can you step up and ask for more at work? Take your time and, like with any retrograde, don't rush your reflections.

SOURCE: refinery29.com

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Thank you Tata! I was really curious because I have been reading a lot how emotions and issues are too much lately, some people say it could be the different retrogades.

I have a friend also who told me, when he's making a business plan or any strategic plan, he also refers to retrogrades to check on issues that might affect the plan. He even told me he does a lot of team building with his staff when it's Mercury Retrograde. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome storm.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay