Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Clairvoyance

wendronwitch
Is clairvoyance something that can be "activated" or something that can be learned through years of practice? Or is it something that you are either born with or born without?

I have this fantasy as a kid of seeing things in advance and being able to tell someone's future life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Clairvoyance

miuraraina
Same here. I remember being so interested in this when i was in high school. I remember it all starting from Harry Potter (haha) and started researching about magic, psychic abilities and all. But as i got older, i got busy with my career and did not think about it at all. It's just recently that i renewed my interest about this because of a recent cirmcumstance that made me really desperate to find a solution to.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
Is clairvoyance something that can be "activated" or something that can be learned through years of practice? Or is it something that you are either born with or born without? I have this fantasy as a kid of seeing things in advance and being able to tell someone's future life.
Some psychically active people only see things through their third eye (clairvoyance), some only feel the presence of spirits or emotions of others (clairsentience), while others just receive messages from their spiritual guides without using their physical ears (caliraudience).

All of us are given with psychic abilities but not all of us have the same ability. But always remember that no one is more powerful or special than another.

If you want to hone your clairvoyant skill, then you have to be good at visualization. One of the signs that your 3rd eye is active is that you can clearly see things through your mind's eye.
Reply | Threaded
|

Altair
In my opinion, i think it can be "activated" but also enhanced through years of practice. sa case ko dati wala akong flashes of images na nakikita sa mind ko, pero nung nagstart na ako mag practice lalo ang meditation malaking tulong talaga.
"Do no Harm, But take no Shit"  
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Altair wrote
In my opinion, i think it can be "activated" but also enhanced through years of practice. sa case ko dati wala akong flashes of images na nakikita sa mind ko, pero nung nagstart na ako mag practice lalo ang meditation malaking tulong talaga.
Hi. What do you do to help you meditate and how did you get good at it? I am a scatterbrain and my mind is abuzz 24/7 so meditation is really hopeless for me but I'd like to give it another shot.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by Altair
Altair wrote
Hi. Like wendronwitch, how do you practice it by meditation? I've tried meditating and letting my mind loose pero kung san san pumupunta eh. Kung ano ano naiisip bigla. πŸ˜…
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Actually, when one meditates, don't force these thoughts to stop, just acknowledge them and dismiss, not to dwell too long on it.  Just let it pass, relaxing your whoe body and concentrate on your breathing. Before you reach a meditative state,you need to relax your whole body, practice proper breathing, and focus your mind not to stray. You can only visualize if your whole body is relaxed.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Lilith71 wrote
Actually, when one meditates, don't force these thoughts to stop, just acknowledge them and dismiss, not to dwell too long on it.  Just let it pass, relaxing your whoe body and concentrate on your breathing. Before you reach a meditative state,you need to relax your whole body, practice proper breathing, and focus your mind not to stray. You can only visualize if your whole body is relaxed.

Do you also use stones to help you with your meditation or perhaps music? And what images do you visualize in your head to help you focus?  In my case it's kasi it's either:  my mind strays or I end up falling asleep.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Lilith71 wrote

Do you also use stones to help you with your meditation or perhaps music? And what images do you visualize in your head to help you focus?  In my case it's kasi it's either:  my mind strays or I end up falling asleep.
Ako din ganyan. Usually my mind strays. Kaya nahihirapan ako magmeditate. πŸ˜”
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
I use binaural beats audio. I just listen to it. And also Tibetan singing bowls audios, they have different sounds for different chakras too. Using crystal can also be effective, like moldavite.

Actually I learned how to meditate whend I attended one of Dr. Licauco's seminar.

In terms of visualization, you can create you own space in your mind where you feel safe. It can be anywhere you have visited that you have good memories or simply visualize in your mind a garden.

Or if you don't want to sweat it too much you can download apps about meditation, like the Silva method. They have free apps you can download 😊

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Lilith71 wrote
I use binaural beats audio. I just listen to it. And also Tibetan singing bowls audios, they have different sounds for different chakras too. Using crystal can also be effective, like moldavite.

Actually I learned how to meditate whend I attended one of Dr. Licauco's seminar.

In terms of visualization, you can create you own space in your mind where you feel safe. It can be anywhere you have visited that you have good memories or simply visualize in your mind a garden.

Or if you don't want to sweat it too much you can download apps about meditation, like the Silva method. They have free apps you can download 😊
I have downloaded some audios. But i fall asleep in the middle. πŸ˜” I'll practice more so i can meditate better. Thank you very much for all the things you have told us. I've learned a lot.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
You're welcome! Same here😊
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by Lilith71
Wow. As in the Dr. Jaime Licauco? Wish ko lang I could attend his seminars and classes kaso sobrang mahal talaga. :( I even want to have past-life regression sessions with him. I heard he's the best at this. Maybe someday when I have enough cash to spare. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by miuraraina
Downloading apps now. :) And filling my Spotify with meditation music. Can't wait to spend the weekend doing just this.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Dr. Licauco's seminar was part of our company health and welines program for employees. When I was in India, I was also able to learn yoga.

If you're falling asleep during meditation try to do it for short periods, then when you get the hang of it do it for longer periods. Also, sit with your back straight and Indian style or the lotus position, which ever is comfortable for you. Or simply sit comfortably on a chair with you back straighto, Β but don't strain.

Goodluck with your practice. 😊

On Sep 29, 2017 8:14 PM, "wendronwitch [via NatureOz Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Downloading apps now. :) And filling my Spotify with meditation music. Can't wait to spend the weekend doing just this.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Clairvoyance-tp108p523.html
To start a new topic under Psychic Abilities, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Clairvoyance, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
I forgot anong youtube channel yun, pero may nakuhanan ako nung binaural beats and meditation music. Yun nga lang nakakatulog ako. πŸ˜”
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
I'l read about Dr. Licauco. I want to learn more talaga.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Your company is super cool then!

This has been mentioned to me before as wellβ€”to start little by little. I wil start practicing tonight. Thank you so much for all the helpful tips!
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
In reply to this post by miuraraina
Try looking for Templesounds sa YouTube.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you. I'll look into it. 😊
ζ₯ε₯ˆ

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay