classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dream Career

Miss A

Hello,
Call me Miss A. I recently decided to follow my heart and try to pursue my childhood dream. It is not easy especially at my age but I feel like I would regret it if I haven't even tried it. Can you please help me or give me any advice on how to be effective on my chosen field?... If I would be given a chance at this field,I would take it seriously because my heart longs for it for a very long time. Is there any mantra or spell  for this?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dream Career

silvermoon
You could try using your intuition to help you. One way is writing questions or things that are lingering in your mind on a piece of paper and meditate on them. Put the piece of paper under your pillow before falling asleep. If ever you do have a dream in your sleep, try to recall it--situations, signs or symbols you've seen there--upon waking up and write it on another piece of paper and reflect on what it might be telling you.

And another one I'd like to share is making a wishbox. Use a small box that you think could symbolize your hopes and dreams (in this case, the career you're hoping for). You could put inside snippets of paper wherein you wrote what you hope to achieve or find, the qualities you'd like to embody, etc. You could also put in some trinkets or small objects that may fit inside that's related to or something that you feel might help you in your wish. If you have an altar at home, maybe a prayer altar, you could place your wishbox in there too.

Hope this helps. Good luck with pursuing your childhood dream and take care.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Would this also be effective in attracting/improving a relationship?

I would like to try this. The problem is sometimes i don't remember my dreams when i wake up. πŸ˜”
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
This post was updated on .
Based on my experience, sometimes if it's something which is very emotionally heavy, like in matters (or worse, problems) of the heart, it's hard to discern dreams (Actually, intuition in general. For me, at least.) if it's only a "wish-fulfilling" kind of dream or a fear-based one. But if it's something new or just something light, I find it easier to discern. That's just my experience though and it could be different with other people.

The trick with remembering dreams is having a note and a pen right by your side and writing what you remember immediately upon waking up, even if it's just a few details or even just one that you could remember, especially if you're still practicing remembering dreams. Like for example, you only remembered a certain animal, like say an owl or a dog. Or if you can, remember what you felt in the dream, like did you feel happy, content, or trapped, or confined, etc. There are dream dictionaries yes, but I think what would most help you in understanding your dreams is your intuition itself, like what did that particular symbol or situation mean to you or does it remind you or make you think of something, etc.

As for a wishbox, I think it's better if it's for attracting love (or rather its energy) to come to your life. It's not just for the romantic kind of love as well. You put in the box the qualities you're looking for in a person or the things you'd like to have in a relationship. Although sometimes not every quality is met though, but almost. Sometimes, the universe just surprises you.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Hi silvermoon. Thank you very much for this information. I'll try doing this and also the wishbox. 😊
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by silvermoon
Wow, the wish box is new to me. Thank you SilverMoon for being so helpful. Everything you said makes sense.

Reply | Threaded
|

Miss A
In reply to this post by silvermoon
Thank you Ma'am.. I will try that one. I hope it will change my situation in a better way.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by miuraraina
You're welcome. Just happy to share.

You could also try making petition letters and put it under a vigil candle. It's pretty popular with Catholics, especially in their novenas, wherein it's written as an actual letter (it sometimes has a Dear Lord, Dear God, or Dear St...). But I think it could also work with simple prayers. You could try addressing the universe, Source, or maybe the future friend/s or that special someone you'd like to meet and tell him/her your hopes and dreams.

Also, intentions are important since it's the very heart of manifestations.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
I'm just glad to be of help even if only in a small way.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by Miss A
Keep it up and trust your instincts. Have faith. But never blind faith though. Real faith makes you want to understand more thus making it stronger in the long run. Again, I wish you the best of luck in pursuing your childhood dream and what resonates with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Have faith but not blind faith.

This is so beautiful!
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by Miss A
Miss A wrote
Hello,
Call me Miss A. I recently decided to follow my heart and try to pursue my childhood dream. It is not easy especially at my age but I feel like I would regret it if I haven't even tried it. Can you please help me or give me any advice on how to be effective on my chosen field?... If I would be given a chance at this field,I would take it seriously because my heart longs for it for a very long time. Is there any mantra or spell  for this?

I would also suggest creating a vision board or scrap book. I know this from experience. When I was in elementary I made a scrapbook of all my dreams and wishes. I even wrote there that by year 2017 I was gonna be a (insert profession here!) and indeed I became that. It is funny pa kasi I got extended in school for one year kaya saktong 2017 nagkatotoo yung sinulat ko. Sabi ko nga, kung sana pala sinulat ko 2016 hindi sana ako nag stay pa ng mas mahaba sa school. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Miss A
Thank you. I already have a vision board and scrapbook. Yung iba sa scrapbook nagkatotoo na rin matagal na kasi yun... Yung sa vision board ang bago.... :)

On Sep 29, 2017 12:22 AM, "wendronwitch [via NatureOz Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Miss A wrote
Hello,
Call me Miss A. I recently decided to follow my heart and try to pursue my childhood dream. It is not easy especially at my age but I feel like I would regret it if I haven't even tried it. Can you please help me or give me any advice on how to be effective on my chosen field?... If I would be given a chance at this field,I would take it seriously because my heart longs for it for a very long time. Is there any mantra or spell Β for this?
Β 

I would also suggest creating a vision board or scrap book. I know this from experience. When I was in elementary I made a scrapbook of all my dreams and wishes. I even wrote there that by year 2017 I was gonna be a (insert profession here!) and indeed I became that. It is funny pa kasi I got extended in school for one year kaya saktong 2017 nagkatotoo yung sinulat ko. Sabi ko nga, kung sana pala sinulat ko 2016 hindi sana ako nag stay pa ng mas mahaba sa school. :)

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Dream-Career-tp267p449.html
To start a new topic under Spells, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NatureOz Community, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
That's good to hear! I hope this goes well for you. I really admire people who go for what they want in life no matter how risky and scary the decision and outcome could be.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
I'm going to try this too. 😊
ζ₯ε₯ˆ

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay