Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dreams and Interpretations

miuraraina
How do you understand your dreams? I mean, pano mo malalaman if it's something na gusto mo lang kaya mo napanaginipan, or it's a message from your spirit guides, or it's a premonition from the future? May kasabihan din dati nung bata ako na kung ano napanaginipan mo, kabaliktaran ang mangyayari. How true is this? Any thoughts or opinions?

I had a very detailed dream last night. It was a wonderful dream regarding my relationship. I don't know how to interpret it.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dreams and Interpretations

Lilith71
I seldom dream but if I do, it always happen. Usually a few days after i've dreamt about it. Twice,I dreamt that I had a row with my step mother but in both dreams she doesn't look like how she looks, lol.

When I was a child, I used to dream of falling and flying through huge rocks or meteors then a very big rock or boulder fell on me and I can't move.

Then there was a time, I was having siesta, I woke up, but when I turned around I saw myself still lying in bed,  I panicked and went to lie down again, but I wasn't able to move, I was paralyzed. What I did was to stretch my right leg and pop my big toe and really tried hard to move my body I was half awake and sleepy at the same time. So what I did was to slide out of bed so I could sit down and shake myself out of sleep or dream or stupor whatever it is. Lol.

Usually dreams are answer to  questions in life which we are afraid to answer during our waking hours, it's our sub-conscious talking back to us. Or it can be giving us a warning or it can also be that we are Astral projecting.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
I see. I understand better. But i'm still a little confused how to interpret or discern if what i dreamed was just something i've been fantasizing or it's a message. When i dream, i usually don't remember it or it's very blurry when i wake up. But last night's dream was so detailed. It was a very wonderful dream. But i don't know what to make of it. If it'll be the opposite, if it's just my fantasy, or if it's actually a message.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
So here's my dream:

My bf, wearing a gray shirt and black basketball shorts, told me he will marry me in 3 years. He was standing, hands at his side, facing me. I couldn't see myself in my dream. It was like from my point of vision talaga. He told me his parents were asking him about our marriage and he told me he'll marry me in 3 years.

Then i woke up. Although it was a wonderful dream and i really want it to happen, i didn't know what to make of it. If it was just my fantasy coming into play in my dreams, or if it was an actual message or something, or if the opposite will happen like what some superstitions say. πŸ˜”
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Honestly, i'm not good at dream interpretation and I also forgot about it when I wake up but sometimes, during waking hours, there are certain situations that I encounter and it feels like it happened already, sort of deja vu.

In your case, how intensely do you want that your boyfriend to propose marriage to you? Maybe it affects your sub-conscious or it may also be a premonition that something like that will happen in the near future. I can't say for certain.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by miuraraina
You have to write down all the colors, items, shapes, scenes. Look up the symbol meaning. Dreams are like poetry. It's the subconscious talking to your conscious. So if you see a "blue key" look up what a key symbolizes also what blue symbolizes. This should help you to decipher your dreams better. Also, you are the only one to interpret your dreams. They are personal messages. You can only break down the symbols. Then you can see where that relates to you in your personal life.
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I have this constant dream about this bookstore in our town. Palaging yun ang location. In my dream though that bookstore is not a bookstore; it's a flower shop. When I am looking at the shop from afar ang daming magagandang bulaklak at merong tulips (my favorite flower) pero tuwing lalapit na ako sa shop para bumili ng tulips, biglang nag-iiba yung laman nung shop. Biglang nawawala yung tulips.
At sa ilang beses na napanaginipan ko ito, never talaga akong nakabili ng tulips. Haha. Most of my dreams nakakalimutan ko pero itong dream na ito talaga ang pinakamalinaw sa memory ko at pinaka consistent. Laging may comeback.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Yan din ang sabi ng mga matatanda sa pamilya namin. Ang panaginip daw ay kabaliktaran ng nangyayari sa totoong buhay. I used to believe this but not anymore. I think depende siya. Minsan may mga panaginip na kaya natin napapanaginipan kasi nasa subconscious natin siya. Meron naman na nagseserve as signs or mga messages from our guides. At naniniwala din ako na may mga panaginip na sadyang panaginip lang talaga. Walang ibang kahulugan. Naka depende sa atin kung paano idedescern kung alin sa mga nabanggit yung panaginip natin.

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by Lilith71
I am really hoping that he is the guy i'll marry in the future. I've been really praying for it. I was surprised lang din kasi how vivid that dream was. It felt so real when i woke up. I also tend to forget most of my dreams. This one was an exemption though. So i was somehow confused and curious about it.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
I'll do this. I could only remember gray shirt, black basketball pants, slippers, yun bahay nila. And may buhok siya sa panaginip ko. Semi-kalbo kasi siya ngayon. Haha. πŸ˜… I'll look it up if i find something. Thank you for this advice.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Yan din ang sabi ng mga matatanda sa pamilya namin. Ang panaginip daw ay kabaliktaran ng nangyayari sa totoong buhay. I used to believe this but not anymore. I think depende siya. Minsan may mga panaginip na kaya natin napapanaginipan kasi nasa subconscious natin siya. Meron naman na nagseserve as signs or mga messages from our guides. At naniniwala din ako na may mga panaginip na sadyang panaginip lang talaga. Walang ibang kahulugan. Naka depende sa atin kung paano idedescern kung alin sa mga nabanggit yung panaginip natin.
Kaya ako natakot kasi kung kabaliktaran. And yes, ang hirap idiscern alin nga talaga yun panaginip lang.
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
We are free to interpret things that way we want to so do as you please. Anyway, it's a good dream and if it made you feel happy then it's probably a good message of happier days abound.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you so much for the encouragement. I'll stay positive. 😊
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I know, right? Ako I try to interpret my own dreams din and I try to be as honest and truthful in my interpretations. Alam ko naman sa sarili ko kung ano ba yung most likely at less likely na ibig sabihin ng dreams ko in relation to myself and to my life so I just go with what I feel is the most realistic interpretation.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
You're welcome! I pray magkatotoo talaga siya.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you. I'll do this. Magresearch ako ng meanings and see which fits me since ako naman nakakakilala sa sarili ko. Thanks talaga. 😊
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
You're welcome! I pray magkatotoo talaga siya.
This means so much. Thank you talaga. 😊
ζ₯ε₯ˆ
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I'm happy to help! ☺️

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay