Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Egg ritual

Peachy
Im just so happy that i came across this forum! I just wanted to ask if you know something abt an egg ritual? Like burying an egg with your name written on the shell. What could be the impact on the person whose name was written on the egg? Is it used for good (protection) or for bad (such as curse)?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Egg ritual

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
What if the egg breaks or rots? If we base this on the Law of Similarity (sympathetic magic), it can have a negative effect on the person. If you want to create a protection charm out of it, you can use the shells as one of the ingredients. In Voodo, cascarilla (powdered egg shells) is used to draw a protection circle.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by Peachy
Peachy wrote
Im just so happy that i came across this forum! I just wanted to ask if you know something abt an egg ritual? Like burying an egg with your name written on the shell. What could be the impact on the person whose name was written on the egg? Is it used for good (protection) or for bad (such as curse)?
I know of an egg spell shared to me by a witch from our FB group. It's not for protection though, it's for weight loss.

Here's the process: cleanse and bless an egg indicate that it's going to dissolve the fat from your body. Pass it all over your body preferably in counter clockwise motion and specially on your trouble areas. Once you're done, write your weight goal on the egg and take it to a crossroads, one that you will not likely go to again and toss the egg breaking it and walk away not looking back. The fat will be distributed among the many people that go through the crossroad.

Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
tataadlaw wrote
What if the egg breaks or rots? If we base this on the Law of Similarity (sympathetic magic), it can have a negative effect on the person. If you want to create a protection charm out of it, you can use the shells as one of the ingredients. In Voodo, cascarilla (powdered egg shells) is used to draw a protection circle.
Thanks for the tip! Now I have an alternative for salt when I cast my protection circle. Medyo nahahassle kasi ako pag salt ginagamit ko kasi nagwawater siya at lumalagkit yung floor sa room ko. With cascarilla I think since it's powdery it will be easier to manage.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
Wow. I am going to try this spell. Thanks! 😅
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
Thanks for the tip! Now I have an alternative for salt when I cast my protection circle. Medyo nahahassle kasi ako pag salt ginagamit ko kasi nagwawater siya at lumalagkit yung floor sa room ko. With cascarilla I think since it's powdery it will be easier to manage.
You're welcome.

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay