Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Emperor tarot card when it comes to work/career

Garababy
Hi guys, good morning. I am currently employed but planning to look for another job with better compensation and lesser stress/pressure and also I am no longer happy with my current work since it feels like it's draining all my energy. I am literally dragging myself to work every night. I drew a tarot card to seek guide on how my search for a new job will be. I tried it twice on 2 different days using online tarot and odd enough I got the same tarot card which is the emperor. I am confuse on what it wants to tell me. Please help. Thank you in advance guys!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Emperor tarot card when it comes to work/career

tataadlaw
Administrator

This card conveys a message that there are times in your life that “you have to do things because you have to, not because you want to”. You have to see the bigger picture. You should understand that you need to overcome enormous obstacles before you reach a goal and you can do this through self-discipline and perseverance.

Don’t quit your current job because your handwork will eventually payoff only if you don’t give up. May be you just need to rest your mind. Take a vacation in a place where you can sit and relax. This way you can regain your strength and peace of mind. Rest when you’re tired but don’t quit.

On the other hand, you can proceed with your plan but always remember that stress is part of everyday life. You can’t eliminate it but you can learn how to manage it. Looking for a stress-free job is like finding a needle in a haystack.

"This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure." - Winston Churchill
Reply | Threaded
|

Garababy
In reply to this post by Garababy
The 1st & 2nd paragraphs are right on the spot. It totally describes the situation that i am in right now. I hope my application in another company goes well this week.
Thanks Tata!
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome Garababy. Sending positive energy to you... Good luck!

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay