classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Greetings to the light-hearted Souls here, I'm the Artemist

the.artemist
Hi everyone,
I saw that everyone who is a member here is doing an introduction, I discovered natureoz forum because I was reading about crystals and stones in our country, I am also a Filipino... That is usually labeled as the weirdo/blacksheep of the family, because of my beliefs (I recently opt out from my family's religion). Oh gosh, ang haba na agad di ko pa rin nasabi name ko...is it even allowed to be dramatic here?
Okay, to cut the long story short, you can call me the Artemist, or Artemis, pwede Mis parang binibini haha (that is not my real name).
This forum is so cool, nakita ko marami rin palang interested about crystals and stones for energy purposed dito sa bansa natin, I hope maging open lalo tayo sa mga ganitong bagay. At mas cool pa kasi I saw someone posting about meeting up, in Ortigas area, which is one city away from ME! Haha.
I hope to meet you all soon! Thank you in advance.

Love and light,
The Artemist.
"The soul becomes dyed with the colours of its thoughts" ~ Marcus A.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Greetings to the light-hearted Souls here, I'm the Artemist

tataadlaw
Administrator
Welcome to our forum Artemist. Feel free to ask questions and share any ideas that will help other forum members.

Reply | Threaded
|

Miss A
Hello Artemis. Welcome. 

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018, 11:28 PM tataadlaw [via NatureOz Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome to our forum Artemist. Feel free to ask questions and share any ideas that will help other forum members.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Greetings-to-the-light-hearted-Souls-here-I-m-the-Artemist-tp1089p1090.html
To start a new topic under Introduce Yourself, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NatureOz Forum, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

the.artemist
In reply to this post by tataadlaw

Thank you Admin. I will try to be active here, if my moon sign let me haha.
Reply | Threaded
|

the.artemist
In reply to this post by Miss A
Hi Miss A, thank you for welcoming me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by the.artemist
Hi there welcome to the forum. Kapangalan mo pa talaga yung Greek goddess of the moon and the wild. Nice meeting you here Artemis
Reply | Threaded
|

the.artemist
Haha hello Conjuro, yes sir, dun ko talaga kinuha, aside from I love history, I like Artemisia as well (from the Persian War haha) nagkataon na Bow and Arrow and gamit ni Artemis (that represents my Sagittarian sign) and Cancer (Moonchild as my rising sign). Sorry po ang daldal ko
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
Hello and Mabuhay!
Reply | Threaded
|

the.artemist
Hi Ms. Aurora! Thank you! Mabuhay!! Haha

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 10:50 PM Aurora Borealis [via NatureOz Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello and Mabuhay!

http://forum.natureoz.com/Greetings-to-the-light-hearted-Souls-here-I-m-the-Artemist-tp1089p1109.html
To unsubscribe from Greetings to the light-hearted Souls here, I'm the Artemist, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
Hi Artemist! Welcome to the forum :)

What's your moon sign? :) Just curious as mine makes me limited also in a sense.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

the.artemist
hello Gilla! 

Been a month since I wrote here in the forum :(( huhu. So much emotional coaster -_- my moon sign is Gemini. Rising is Cancer. But when I read articles about my signs, I resonate mostly with my Rising sign , and I am a very sensitive person. How about you? 

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018, 9:10 AM Gilla [via NatureOz Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Artemist! Welcome to the forum :)

What's your moon sign? :) Just curious as mine makes me limited also in a sense.

http://forum.natureoz.com/Greetings-to-the-light-hearted-Souls-here-I-m-the-Artemist-tp1089p1276.html
To unsubscribe from Greetings to the light-hearted Souls here, I'm the Artemist, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
My moon is Scorpio, Rising Leo :) my most predominant sign is Virgo.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay