Hard-to-find herbs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hard-to-find herbs

wendronwitch
Hi. Do you guys know where I can find Orris root and High John the Conqueror root in Manila?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hard-to-find herbs

tataadlaw
Administrator
We have orris root but it's out of stock. What is your intention? May be we can suggest an alternative for Orris and High John The Conqueror that you can find here in the Philippines.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I'm gonna use it sana for a boss fix spell. Medyo wala po kasi sa hulog yung boss namin. 🤣

Yung Orris naman is to attract a generous partner/lover. 😁
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
I see. You can try these herbs if you want to compell a person to become kind and cooperative to you:
  • Licorice root
  • Bay
  • Calamus (local name is Lubigan)

To attract a partner:
  • Rose
  • Bay
  • Cinnamon
  • Rosemary
  • Jasmine (local name is Sampaguita)
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
Thank you sir Tata! :)
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome!
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
This looks promising. I'm interested, especially in how to compel a person to be kind and cooperative. What should be done with the herbs? Are the herbs crushed using a mortar and pestle, or made into a potpourri, etc.?
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

natureoz
Administrator
silvermoon wrote
This looks promising. I'm interested, especially in how to compel a person to be kind and cooperative. What should be done with the herbs? Are the herbs crushed using a mortar and pestle, or made into a potpourri, etc.?
One way is to create a mojo bag out of these herbs. Don't forget to charge it with your intention before you use it.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Ooh, nice. Thank you!
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
I'm interested to try these. Thank you, Sir.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Hi Sir Tata. I just want to ask where can we acquire herbs? And are there specific methods on how to use them? Thank you so much.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
miuraraina wrote
Hi Sir Tata. I just want to ask where can we acquire herbs? And are there specific methods on how to use them? Thank you so much.
Can you give me the list of herbs?
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Hi Sir. The ones you mentioned above to attract a partner. And also are there herbs used for attracting money and family protection?
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Herbs can be used in a variety of ways. Some of the common methods include carrying a bag of dried herbs in a small bag, mixing fresh or dried herbs with alcohol or water and taking a bath with this mixture, and burning it as incense.

You may want to read this post: http://blog.natureoz.com/2016/09/love-spells-that-work-gayuma.html
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you so much Sir for this information.
来奈

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay