Has anyone of you created an elementary or tulpa? Please share your experience....

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Has anyone of you created an elementary or tulpa? Please share your experience....

Conjuro
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Has anyone of you created an elementary or tulpa? Please share your experience....

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I tried it before when my mentor taught me how to create a thought form. What we did was create a human figure out of clay and animated it by breathing on it and visualizing it coming into life. Then we gave it a name and asked it to do our bidding. After that, we destroyed it. It is believed that an elementary, if not destoyed after it completed a task,  would have a mind of its own and eventually turn itself against its creator or master.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Has anyone of you created an elementary or tulpa? Please share your experience....

Conjuro
Yup that's a good example actually you can use different materials in creating elementary and there are many techniques that can be utilized....
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I remember one of the elementaries I created before. I used a pocket mirror as the house of the elementary and sent the entity to my neighbor. I programmed it to appear to my neighbor as a white lady and whenever she speaks ill against me, I instructed it to keep her mouth shut and haunt her every night. The entity successfully executed my command and my neighbor was completely scared. The entity would appear to her at night, peeking at her window.  However, the entity appeared to my mom and my sister. I decided to end its existence because its doing things on its own.  It took me one month to dissolve it completely.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
It think this creation must be terminated once it accomplished its task. Elementaries can accomplish many tasks from healing, protection and reversing negativity.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Conjuro wrote
It think this creation must be terminated once it accomplished its task. Elementaries can accomplish many tasks from healing, protection and reversing negativity.
I agree.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by Conjuro
it's really versatile

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay