Have you encountered a person that’s difficult to read?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Have you encountered a person that’s difficult to read?

Aurora Borealis
Will you reject them? If yes, how?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Have you encountered a person that’s difficult to read?

tataadlaw
Administrator
If this happens, I will establish a rapport first to remove the barrier between us so I can connect with him/her.

Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
Thank you Tataadlaw.

I asked this because I was refused once, when the Tarot reader asked me about my questions, I was psychically attacked that time and I wanted to know who and why because I don’t have any enemy and I always pray not to have one. To my surprise, I was scolded through email and was told to never  contact her again. Though her words were so hurtful, I apologized to the lady and I respected her opinion.

I learned my lesson that not all tarot readers accept clients with that kind of problems.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I always inform the querent that I will just share and explain the meaning of the card that he or she will pick. I agree with Tata Adlaw, first you have to establish connection with your querent by building rapport. Ask the querent to pick just one card from the deck and honestly explain the interpretation of it. Ask probing questions if it's necessary for clarification. Make your querent comfortable and relax. In my practice I visualize connecting my chakras with their own chakras to establish connection.....

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay