Have you experienced a psychic attack or magical attack? How did you deal with it?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Have you experienced a psychic attack or magical attack? How did you deal with it?

Conjuro
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Have you experienced a psychic attack or magical attack? How did you deal with it?

storm
I have yet to confirm mine through a reading, but the fact na nagsimula ako mag-"salt bath cleansing" ay napapansin ko na nagkakasakit ako sa point na kailangan ko madala sa doctor (kadalasan infection daw ang dahilan-- sa lalamunan, tenga, etc) in the middle of the 7-day ritual. When I stopped doing it for 3 months, I did the ritual again and same situation-- I got sick in the mid of 7-day ritual and as usual, ang sinasabi ay nainfect uli (tenga, lalamunan, etc).

Sometimes I feel na I am under a psychic attack dahil dito. Siguro ay nasasalo ko ang negative energies ng mga tao sa paligid, and lumalabas through a physical illness when I do cleansing.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Have you experienced a psychic attack or magical attack? How did you deal with it?

Gilla
In reply to this post by Conjuro
I don't know if you can classify it as psychic attack, but there are energy vampires that I've encountered. As in they can literally drain your energy and even your desire to live when they're around you and they decide to unload their burdens on you. Ang bigat sa pakiramdam. So what I do is, I tell them that I need to move away from them and once I do, I shower, meditate, yoga, shower, meditate. That's how I cleanse - I separate from everyone and literally clean myself. I do the same even when I don't know the source, I say stop and do the smysm, as I like to call it.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
Yes, I have always been a victim of psychic and magical attacks.

To be honest, I don’t know how I am alive today and how I am surviving and conquering such attacks. I have always been prayerful and not a material person, I always put my family and others before myself.

I am not a witch, but I know there are kindred spirited people who are saving me and I am very grateful for them because for me they are God sent. All I know is that I have gifts and strange experiences but I still don’t know why I am being attacked .

You can say that I have experienced the elements that almost killed me.
1. I was left alone on a burning apartment when I was 5 but was saved by fireman.
2. I almost drowned in Bustos Bulacan when I was 6 but saved by a family friend.
3. I was chased by a tornado with my classmate in high school.
4. I was 17 when I was almost struck by a lightning the moment I removed the  base radio antenna coax, our 30 ft. Antenna fell down from the roof.( the first time I saw in my mind vividly the shocked people outside
5. Spirits started to attack me in 2013. Given me confusion, then I started to hear them, temporary psychosis through delusions, hallucinations, synchronicities, possession, nightmares, illnesses, insect infestations in the house, they tried to change my face, body, my beliefs, spiritually rape me painfully, waking up with different faces, seeing shadows of needles pricking me, shadows of insects   roaming around, hearing knocking on the walls, doors, ceilings, shot in the head feeling it so real, cut in half and so on.

I don’t know how much hatred those people have but I tell you I still take life positively no matter what happened.

The most unforgivable thing they did was when I was pregnant in 2014, they are crushing my baby inside since 2 weeks old in my womb, waking up from kicking my belly, I was crying in pain physically and emotionally because they are killing my child. In my 4th month, I woke up when I felt my baby was pulled out of my womb and my belly flattened and all I could do is to regenerate my baby and it was effective.

During birthing, I was in labor for 10 hours with excruciating pain, I was begging for anesthesia, they can’t find the anaesthesiologist, when my doctor was trying to find my baby’s heartbeat it was gone for about 30 minutes, she did not give up and when she called the nurses to prep me for a CS then we heard the heartbeat as I was being attacked and so I made them feel my pain and we all groan in pain as I am pushing for normal delivery.

After seven days, my baby was crying so loud and turned red parang mamimilipit sa sakit, I tried to do everything I can to comfort him but all of sudden a vivid vision
Of a woman’s hand was crushing a small heart, I cried so hard with anger as I prayed. I don’t know who to talk about this, my family is skeptic, I don’t know where to reach out, I don’t know how to explain this to my family, they thought I was going crazy but I kept quiet and selective on what I say. I still tried to contain and control myself and  my situation then became normal like as it was before though I still want to get back with these people. I always pray for justice and their punishments so they will not cause any damage to anyone anymore.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by storm
Salt bath is very effective, but I suggest try another way of cleansing or change your technique. Try uncrossing to eliminate blockages and to get rid of any negative attachment. When you do cleansing, you should also strengthen your aura to fortify your protection. You should also use some tools to catch and get rid of negativity.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by Aurora Borealis
I think you should uncross yourself then after that mabatakan. Just a recommendation. The purpose of that is to elevate your dungan so that you won't be prone to attacks. I'm not sure maybe your experience is karmic.  
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Paano po mag-strengthen ng aura?
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
storm wrote
Paano po mag-strengthen ng aura?
Ang pinaka-simpleng paraan na maisa-suggest ko ay ang mag-salt bath ko on a regular basis, like every last 7 days of each month. Matatanggal nito yung mga parasites na kumakapit sa aura mo. Maaaring sine-send sa iyo ito ng iba intentionally or unintentionally kapag nagpo-project sila ng negative thoughts or emotions sa iyo. Pwede ring ikaw mismo ang nakaka-attract nito kapag bumababa ang iyong spiritual vibration (isa ang depression sa nagdudulot nito). And nakukuha mo rin ito sa place na pinupuntahan mo. Malalaman mo na kailangan mo nang mag-cleanse kapag lagi kang malungkot, mainitin ang ulo, may iniindang sakit, pessimistic, wala sa sarili...may imbalance in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level.

Malaki rin ang maitutulong ng paggamit ng crystals na may ability na mag-clease ng energy or aura kagaya ng amethyst, moldavite, moonstone and selenite. Humiga o umupo ka in a comfortable position. Ipikit ang mga mata. I-relax o ang bawat muscle sa katawan from head to feet. Hawakan ang crystal using both hands near your solar plexus. Visualize a white light surrounding the crystal, lumalaki ito hanggang sa balutin ka ng energy nito. While doing this, breathe propely and don't entertain any negative thoughs. Ramdamin mo yung comfort na ibinibigay ng crystal sa bawat parte ng katawan mo. Kapag naramdaman mo na gumaan na ang pakiramdam mo, pwede mo nang i-end ang session. I-cleanse mo ang crystal by washing it sa running water. Since galing siya sa nature, makakaasa kang hindi made-deplete ang energy nito.

Mahalaga ang protection every time na nagki-cleanse ka ng aura. Pwede kang gumamit na rin ng crystal. Suot ka ng jewelry (pendant or bracelet) na may amethyst, black onyx, or back tourmaline. Kapag nag-cleanse ka without protecting yourself, babalik lang ulet sa'yo yung mga negative energies na tinanggal mo mula sa iyong aura.

Kapag unhealthy ang aura ng isang tao (infested with parasites, may mga butas, imbalanced), prone siya sa pagkakasakit at nagiging magnet siya ng mga unfortunate events at unhelpful na tao. Like attracts like. So kung gusto mo na maka-attract ng positive things, i-maintain mo ang pagiging malinis ng iyong aura.

Mayroon pa akong ishi-share na isang paraan na ginagamit ko. Kapag nakakaramdam ako ng psychic attack, kumukuha ako ng itlog (hindi pa luto) at nira-rub ko siya sa buong katawan ko mula ulo hanggang paa. Habang ginagawa ko ito, hinihingi ko ang tulong ng Diyos at mga gabay ko na higupin ng itlog ang lahat ng negative energies ko. Tapos dina-drop ko ito sa lupa symbolizing na dini-detach ko yung negative energies by returning it to Mother Earth so She can transform it into something useful, to maintain the balance of nature.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I agree with Tata Adlaw, aside from rubbing yourself with eggs you can also use the egg as a decoy and absorber of negativity. Cleanse the egg with holy water or water with salt, hold it both of your hands and pray that the egg will absorb negativity. Raise your energy and send it to the egg to give it life then visualize that the egg absorbs any negative thoughts sent on your way. Place it near your door or window or near the bed or you can put eggs to every corners of your house. After seven days dispose it and replace it with new eggs. I also suggest to check you chakras if they are balance.
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Hello Tata amd Conjuro,

Salamat po sa mga help.
Opo, siguro din po ganito ako dahil napapansin ko na madalas ako malungkot at magalala lately. Para pong may nagpapaalala sakin or nagpapalungkot by the distance. Isa din po, kapag may kasama ako na stressed out, mabilis po ako mahawa sa kanila or nauubos po energy ko sa kanila.

Pabalik din po ako sa susunod sa province for a family project, and ako lang magisa sa apartment. Gusto ko po sana malaman paano i-cleanse ang lugar dahil hindi po maiwasan ang maging malungkot at magoverthink kapag mag-isa.

Pag naramdaman ko na po ba ulit, ok lang po ba mag salt bath cleanse kahit hindi last week of the month?
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Try to analyze what you feel and challenge it.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by storm
storm wrote
Hello Tata amd Conjuro,

Salamat po sa mga help.
Opo, siguro din po ganito ako dahil napapansin ko na madalas ako malungkot at magalala lately. Para pong may nagpapaalala sakin or nagpapalungkot by the distance. Isa din po, kapag may kasama ako na stressed out, mabilis po ako mahawa sa kanila or nauubos po energy ko sa kanila.

Pabalik din po ako sa susunod sa province for a family project, and ako lang magisa sa apartment. Gusto ko po sana malaman paano i-cleanse ang lugar dahil hindi po maiwasan ang maging malungkot at magoverthink kapag mag-isa.

Pag naramdaman ko na po ba ulit, ok lang po ba mag salt bath cleanse kahit hindi last week of the month?
You're welcome. Maaari mo naman gawin ang salt bath when you feel the urge to do so.

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cleanse a house: http://forum.natureoz.com/room-quot-cleaning-quot-td206.html

Kung walang incense. You can dissolve 3 pinches of sea salt (pwede rin ang himayan salt or epsom salt) sa isang bowl of water. Iwisik mo lang yan sa buong place.

Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Hi guys just to add to the conversation you can also use psychic shielding method to repel negative energies or vibrations being sent to us intentionally or not, especially if we are prone to psychic vampirism.

Just my two cents. ☺
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Lilith71 wrote
Hi guys just to add to the conversation you can also use psychic shielding method to repel negative energies or vibrations being sent to us intentionally or not, especially if we are prone to psychic vampirism.

Just my two cents. ☺
Can you share the procedure Lilith?

Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
Conjuro wrote
Salt bath is very effective, but I suggest try another way of cleansing or change your technique. Try uncrossing to eliminate blockages and to get rid of any negative attachment. When you do cleansing, you should also strengthen your aura to fortify your protection. You should also use some tools to catch and get rid of negativity
Thank you Conjuro, I’m not familiar with the term uncrossing, and ways to do it maybe you can share some insights on this.

Salt bath cleansing is very effective for me, visualisation, positive thinking and prayers.

I have tested the spirits and they were people. I have done some rearranging furnitures and breaking spells through symbolism, maybe you can share some other ways of breaking curses, what I do is send it all back to the ill intentioned person against me.

A month ago, I was surprised na tarayan ako ng kapitbahay ko, Pero sinagot ko ng malumanay At diplomatic, nangatal sya at At walang maikatuwiran sa akin naging hysterical sya. Naalala ko dati I just said something na nenerbyosin pag kaharap ko ang naninira at nag iimbento ng kwento laban sa akin and it did happened.

I seldom go out of the house, nagtataka ako na tinulungan ko pa sila sa kaso nila dati, Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit may galit sya at nase-sense ko.

Ito ba yung evil eye caused by envy or jealousy?

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Uncrossing: it simply means to get rid of a crossed condition. The crossed condition might be caused by psychic attack or spiritual attack from a spiteful person or obtained through your own negativity. Para bang kahit anung gawin mo paulit ulit parin yung nangyayaring kamalasan or hindi matanggal sa paulit ulit na situation that causes problems to you ( unhealthy relationship, destructive habits etc. ). The person is blocked or in a hexed state and it can drive a mentally healthy person to the brink of insanity or sometimes suicide. I think uncrossing is also important to remove blockages in your life,  so that you won't repeat same mistakes over and over again. The purpose of uncrossing is to remove blockages in your life and put you in the right track or direct you in a positive path. In uncrossing you will discover the root cause of the problem and it will also give you insights and realizations. Uncrossing can be done in numerous ways through the use of herbal washes, dabbing yourself with protective oils, candle burning and prayers. In my case I concoct baths, washes and oils using certain herbs for uncrossing. During the uncrossing ritual, I take a bath using the herbal washes, then proceed to dab myself with oils. Prior to my candle burning ritual, I anoint the my candles with oil and pray the psalm in the bible. That's the way I do my uncrossing. After the uncrossing it's very important that you protect yourself. Protection must be done after the uncrossing. I believe in the existence of evil eye, minsan lumalabas yan kapag nagtatawas ako. Kung minsan you don't need to cast spell to someone, just looking your enemies with malice it can bring harm to them.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Hi Sir Tata,

Psychic shielding is basically creating a ball of energy that surround you that can repel negative energies from entering your aura or energy field. It's like encapsulating your self in a bubble. Any energies that you don't want to enter your sphere cannot come in and only those that you invite inside your sphere can pass through. Para siyang force field.you have to be strong mentally and needs a lot of practice.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Lilith71 wrote
Hi Sir Tata,

Psychic shielding is basically creating a ball of energy that surround you that can repel negative energies from entering your aura or energy field. It's like encapsulating your self in a bubble. Any energies that you don't want to enter your sphere cannot come in and only those that you invite inside your sphere can pass through. Para siyang force field.you have to be strong mentally and needs a lot of practice.
Thanks Lilith.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay