Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello!

Gilla
Hello. I am an occasional practitioner of Wicca and candle magic, although I am hesitant because of the Pluto in my Scorpio moon. I have a group of people who are willing to participate in rituals with me but I prefer these rituals to embrace individuality and solitude - no one should be forced to say anything they are not ready to divulge to the group yet. I've been aware of my shadow side since I was in elementary which has actually led me to being an occasional practitioner because it's hard to contain even with a sister witch, as I'd like to call it. I would like to know how individuals practice their rituals and magic as well as cleansing methods especially for those who do not have yet their own sanctuary within their home because of certain limitations. I would love to learn from this community and I will gladly answer questions if what I know can be of help.

May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hello!

tataadlaw
Administrator
Welcome to our forum Gilla. Blessed be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay