How do you activate or enhance your psychic senses?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How do you activate or enhance your psychic senses?

Conjuro
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How do you activate or enhance your psychic senses?

tataadlaw
Administrator
Based on my own experience, the easiest way to tap into our psychic abilities is to acquire a divination tool and use it on a regular basis. Each of us is blessed with this gift so the only way to activate it is to accept it and use it.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I agree with that I think the ability is innate but we need to nurture it. Without investing time and exerting effort to develop it, I think the individual won't gain fruit of his own potential. When I was exposed to spirit questing, I learned to cleanse and activate the chakras. Each chakras has its own use like for example if you want to enhance or intuitive faculties, stimulate your crown chakra, if you want to become more empath stimulate your solar plexus and I also discovered that the throat and third eye chakras are connected....
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by Conjuro
I also meditate under the moonlight because the full moon has a connection with psychism...
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Thanks for sharing your insights Conjuro.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Welcome!
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I remember one method that I have proven effective. I remember I crafted a gris-gris bag with herbs inside in it. I carried the bag and rubbed it on my third eye. I noticed that I became more clairvoyant, empath and receptive to subtle energies. The bag is consist of calamus or lubigan, mugwort or damong maria, star anise ( Illicium verum ), anise ( Pimpinella anisum ) and tear of frankincense.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Conjuro wrote
I remember one method that I have proven effective. I remember I crafted a gris-gris bag with herbs inside in it. I carried the bag and rubbed it on my third eye. I noticed that I became more clairvoyant, empath and receptive to subtle energies. The bag is consist of calamus or lubigan, mugwort or damong maria, star anise ( Illicium verum ), anise ( Pimpinella anisum ) and tear of frankincense.
Thanks for sharing this.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Your welcome!
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
For some people, it's natural. They don't have to do anything to acquire it and be good at it.

For me, I practice when I can. Or sometimes, I practice without meaning to. When I'm usually emotional, it's the best time for me to practice my remote viewing because it makes it easier to connect with other people. I also do meditation and yoga to tune into my inner state, especially when I'm feeling overwhelmed and my energies are uncontrollable. I don't do readings when I am in that state because my cards never answer my questions -- they just tell me to calm down and not dwell too much on other things until I do so.

My partner says I have this 'death energy' that makes being around me literally painful when I am in that zone of my persona, so I'm trying to control that (getting there but not quite). By painful as in literally painful. Bigla silang matatapilok, mahihiwa ng kutsara (how even!!), or they simply forget whatever they're thinking of/planning on doing, among others. So not very good. It also makes me attractive to insects and spirits kaya I really need to control that bit.

I also do moon rituals, and rituals during equinox, as a way of cleansing myself and my intentions. It also allows me to release everything I hold inside me, good and bad.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I miss celebrating the sabbats particularly Yule, Candlemas, Mabon and Samhain.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
Conjuro wrote
I miss celebrating the sabbats particularly Yule, Candlemas, Mabon and Samhain.
Why don't you celebrate them anymore?
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Busy and I'm always busy heheheh.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay