How does one know that he/she is capable with psychic abilities?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How does one know that he/she is capable with psychic abilities?

Blcknbloo
How does one know he/she can tap into his/her psychic abilities? Is everyone capable?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How does one know that he/she is capable with psychic abilities?

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Welcome to the community Blcknbloo.

Everyone is capable of tapping into his/her own psychic abilities. It's just not all of us are willing to accept this gift - because of fear or they are just too busy with their lives.

If you are a beginner, I suggest you buy your own Tarot deck and learn how to use it. When you are ready, ask the Divine and your spiritual guides to talk to you through your divination tool. It's not that easy, I know. In my experience, it took me a year to solely depend on my intuition when interpreting the cards. When you do this regulary, it will be easier for you to tap into your psychic abilities without the aid of any divination tools.

I hope this helps.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay