Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to know if he’s my twin flame?

mistyangel
Most of the articles I've read said that a twin flame is your mirror, a perfect reflection of your soul. My best friend and I have the same interests, dreams and experiences in life. We always complete each other’s sentences and could communicate with no more than facial expressions. Do you think he's my twin flame?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to know if he’s my twin flame?

Gilla
You know if a person is your twin flame when the relationship makes you face your shadows, and pushes you to move out of your comfort zone because you are technically in the process of being whole/reunited. It could be that you and your friend are energetically in sync hence the easy communication and similar life patterns. While twin flames have similarities/sense of familiarity when it comes to how each of their lives was lived, they actually have a difficult time understanding each other when the souls are not yet ready for reunification. Typical characteristics of twin flames are shared pains, emotional recharge, possibility of energy drainage when using the same energy wavelength, among others. It's very hard to determine wether two people are twins because it can be tricky especially when emotions are involved. What your friend can be is a soul mate - a companion in life and one who shares experiences with you. Wait and see how your relationship will progress so that you can determine wether your twins or not.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay