classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I'm Conjurosahir

Conjuro
Hi there I'm Conjuro

I'm a spirit questor, rootworker, mananambal, oracle reader and an occultist. I was a former member of Spirit questor batch 2007 so I have knowledge on how to conduct a spirit questing and I'm familiar with the TOWER OF LIGHT AND EMOTIONAL TRUTH. I practice rootworking utilizing herbs, seeds, roots, candles, oils and the bible. I collect anting-antings, libretas and orascions. My grandfather in my paternal side is a mananambal and I inherited a very old libreta from my lolo. I'm familiar with batak dungan, tuos and pangalap. I practice bibliomancy, cartomancy and I also use pendulum in my reading.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I'm Conjurosahir

tataadlaw
Administrator
Welcome to our forum Conjurosahir. I am looking forward to learning more about your practice. Feel free to share them with us here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Oh thank you for your warm welcome. I'm also looking forward to learn more about your craft......
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
In reply to this post by Conjuro
Hello and welcome! :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
In reply to this post by Conjuro
Hi! You were the one who posted on rituals that you do prior to divination, right? I would love to learn from you. Most of what I know are self taught, I would love to know more about our traditional methoda :) welcome to the forum!
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay