If you are to use only one crystal in your life what would it be and why?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

If you are to use only one crystal in your life what would it be and why?

wendronwitch
For me, it's rose quartz. I'm really drawn to that stone. And it has done an amazing work in my spiritual healing.
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: If you are to use only one crystal in your life what would it be and why?

miuraraina
I haven't tried using crystals yet. And i am not very familiar with them yet. Maybe something to do with building self confidence or something for prosperity and positivity. I'l study more about crystals.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
Moldavite because of its calming power. I got mine as a birthday gift.

Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Hmm, this is a tough one. Perhaps, a clear quartz crystal. I guess it's because even if it's often overlooked for seeming too common and sort of ordinary, it still holds a lot of potential. I'd like to embody that in myself as well.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Jist to share some of the crystals that I use. From left to right: Herkimer diamond, pure silver plated lemurian seed, moldavite and tibetan tektite.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Wow! I am attracted to lemurian seed.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
Amethyst because it can protect and it can provide you with energy to clear your mind. For someone like me whose shadow is strong, I prefer having one that can calm me vs one that can empower me.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
Diamond because it’s pawnable.

Seriously, I recently acquired my Rainbow Lek Lai. I felt drawn and courted it for 2 months because I struggled to have it and a stop and go issues but I got my sweet victory yesterday. Hmmm...
Kinilig pa ko haha
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I love quartz crystal and I usually put it in my power bundle to empower and energize the content....

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay