Is it normal to experience unfortunate events (other than sickness) when you’re in the midst of your salt bath ritual?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is it normal to experience unfortunate events (other than sickness) when you’re in the midst of your salt bath ritual?

storm
I have noticed that other than sickness, my emotional and mental state isn’t really good within the week of my salt bath ritual because of unfortunate events (like bad fights, bad arguments, unfinished works, etc) up until few days after the 7th day. Is that normal? Or do I have to do more?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is it normal to experience unfortunate events (other than sickness) when you’re in the midst of your salt bath ritual?

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Don't just base the situation you are in now on the salt bath ritual. There are things in life that are beyond our control. And there are also events in our lives that are self-inflicted. Instead of letting them control you, guard your reactions towards them. If people are being rude to you, then just ignore them and mind your own business. You attract what you feel and think so you should also match the salt bath ritual with positive attitude.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is it normal to experience unfortunate events (other than sickness) when you’re in the midst of your salt bath ritual?

storm
Thank you po. I just noticed I get the most unwanted arguments with people during that 7-day ritual, aside from sickness-- tampuhan, misunderstandings with anyone, either friends, family, or workmates.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay