Jar Spells

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Jar Spells

storm
I have read a lot online that jar spells are the ones that are easy to make (some inexperienced on spells can do it too!).
You may do honey jar (to sweeten someone towards you-- could be a crush, lover, or your boss) and sour jar (no further details about it yet).

Is there anyone here who have tried it? :) Share it! I'm planning to make one as my "first spell".
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Jar Spells

tataadlaw
Administrator
I remember the time when I made a witch bottle to counter spiritual/magickal attacks. I put my urine in a bottle filled with sharp and rusty items such as blade, nails and pins. I hid it somewhere safe in our house. If someone projects negative energy towards me, it would be trapped inside the witch bottle.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
For how long did you keep the jar po? :)
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
I think it's been 10 years already and wasn't able to locate it. In my opinion, a witch bottle should be replaced once a year. Create a new one before dismantling the old one. To dismantle the old witch bottle, just open it and throw its content. You don't have to worry about unleasing the negative energies trapped in there for a long time because you already created a new witch bottle.

Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
I didn't create a new witch bottle after that because I realized that I should embrace our own magick.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by storm
In hoodoo and rootwork conjure, Jar spells are famous. I've used it to bring back a lover. You should possess knowledge with the curios or ingredients that you're going to place inside the jar at maraming variation yan depende nalang sa sitwasyon at purpose mo...
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
I have read that it is a slow kind of spell.

I'm still reading a lot about it. I've heard some people do it too, if they want to win a court case. :)

Did you light a candle when you made a jar spell before?
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
What I did I used tea lights. One on the top and three around the jar. I chose tea lights to heat up the jar para mag init at mag work sya ng mabilis. Pwede namang pillar candles lang depende nalang sa purpose. Before I light the candles I shake the jar calling the person's name and state my command. I used that for commanding or bring back someone. Yung isang variation naman na ginagamit ko to send away a person. Instead of tea light I used four purple votive candles, then throw the jar to the stream or any body of water ( not stagnant ) that runs to the west.
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Wow! Thank you for this po.
I just made one and planning to make more for other members of the family (like parents), for them to “sweeten up”. Lately they have been toxic to other people (including me), leading them to make terrible decisions in their personal life, finances, and business.

Thanks,
Shayne B.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2018, at 5:42 AM, Conjuro [via NatureOz Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

What I did I used tea lights. One on the top and three around the jar. I chose tea lights to heat up the jar para mag init at mag work sya ng mabilis. Pwede namang pillar candles lang depende nalang sa purpose. Before I light the candles I shake the jar calling the person's name and state my command. I used that for commanding or bring back someone. Yung isang variation naman na ginagamit ko to send away a person. Instead of tea light I used four purple votive candles, then throw the jar to the stream or any body of water ( not stagnant ) that flows to the west.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Jar-Spells-tp1123p1154.html
To unsubscribe from Jar Spells, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Add honey and sugar, maglagay ka rin ng licorice. Pink ang gamitin mong candle...
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Is pink candle ok po kahit for a family member? And is it ok to shake it?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2018, at 1:27 PM, Conjuro [via NatureOz Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Add honey and sugar, maglagay ka rin ng licorice. Pink ang gamitin mong candle...

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Jar-Spells-tp1123p1160.html
To unsubscribe from Jar Spells, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
This post was updated on .
You need to shake it in order for the curios or ingredients to awaken, that is one of the secrets to make it work. Pink is for love and friendship...
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Thank you po! Excited to do my jar spells. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Go sago hehehhe!
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Do I light the candle everyday po? I saw in one article it must be lit Monday-Wed-Fri sa honey jars.

Also, are you allowed to skip lighting dahil po umalis ako (ex., I left my jar on a Tues and be back Thurs, my jar won't be lighted on Wed bc I'm not around)? Or do I have to bring it with me anywhere lol
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
storm wrote
Do I light the candle everyday po? I saw in one article it must be lit Monday-Wed-Fri sa honey jars.

Also, are you allowed to skip lighting dahil po umalis ako (ex., I left my jar on a Tues and be back Thurs, my jar won't be lighted on Wed bc I'm not around)? Or do I have to bring it with me anywhere lol
It depends on the practitioner or the level of difficulty of the situation. Based on my experience, there are spells that should be done repetitively until it manifests. Most of the jar spells I did were empowered (through shaking and lighting a candle) for seven consecutive days. I hid them somewhere safe and dismantled them when I achieved the desired results. Google and books can teach you the basics but it is you who will create your own process. Follow your intuition. Be creative.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Thank you Tata! :)
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by storm
As much as possible everyday at walang skip hanggang sa makita mo yung resulta. If it's possible you can bring it with you...
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
I’ve been doing it MWF for a few weeks but now I’m thinking of doing it daily na po :)

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay