Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Magic In Your Kitchen

wendronwitch
Can we guys please share with each other the spells we know and been taught using the simplest and most basic ingredients that we can find in the kitchen.

Mine are these:

1. Putting cinnamon bark in my wallet for financial abundance.
2. Writing your wish on bay leaves and burning them to help them come true.
3. Inhaling Rosemary leaves/dried spice before taking your exams to help with your memory and your nerves.
4. Boiling allspice, cinnamon bark, and cloves together in one pot on a Thursday to help pay household bills.

Hope you guys could share yours, too. Would love to learn more kitchen magic. ;)
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Magic In Your Kitchen

miuraraina
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, i am still new to this so i couldn't share anything. If i do learn something, i'll share it here. :)
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
When it comes to spell casting, my favorite part is herb magic.

Here are the things that I can share with you:

1. Putting bay leaves, black pepper and dried cayenne in a black cloth to protect our home against malefic entities.
2. Fumigating our home with rosemary to release it from negative energy.
3. Burning dried cayenne pepper with a drop of my blood to break a curse or a spell cast on me.
4. Putting mugwort leaves under my pillow to astral project.
5. Drinking anise tea to enhance my psychic abilities.

Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
What you guys posted looked interesting and not too intimidating to try as well. I'm not really that familiar with kitchen magic though so I don't know if I can share much. Like maybe when my mother thinks I've been ill because of "usog" (evil eye), she'd tell me to chew on 7 pieces of rice grains or boil a particle of my clothing. As for me, whenever I want to get an answer from a dream, I write my question or what I want to find on a small piece of paper, read it aloud to myself and then put it under my pillow before I sleep. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Hopefully, I'll learn more about kitchen magic too.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
silvermoon wrote
when my mother thinks I've been ill because of "usog" (evil eye), she'd tell me to chew on 7 pieces of rice grains or boil a particle of my clothing
Wow, this is new to me. Thank you.

Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
I think it's like an old wives' tale in my mother's province since my grandmother gave me the same advice when I visited one time. She explained that the chewing of rice grains is like a "pangkontra sa sumpa" (to counter for a curse) because some people who unintentionally cause an "usog" (evil eye) on another person doesn't necessarily have to harbor a dark thought like "inggit" (envy) but perhaps "nalipas gutom" (hasn't eaten for so long) and had been in an uncomfortable situation for long like maybe under the sun for too long (I could just imagine the people braving the almost endless traffic--maybe that's why I get headaches while in a long line going home, but maybe it's just the awful atmosphere and the traffic) and then transfers that negative vibe onto the other person.

They're from Bohol (based on my experience, they really have lots of bizarre superstitions in the Visayas) although I basically grew up in the southern tagalog area, particularly Laguna (which has its share of superstitions, I guess.)
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay