Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
40 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Newbie. Sana matulungan ninyo.

Shiloh0105
Gusto ko po matutunan or be in this world para po magkaroon na ako ng guidance from nature po. I don’t where and how to start.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Newbie. Sana matulungan ninyo.

tataadlaw
Administrator
The first step is to learn about this craft. Feel free to ask questions in this forum and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
Need ko po ba na magkaroon ng sariling altar? Or okay lang na yung mobile? Or yung ilalatag ko lang po?
I’m curious po about the future, gusto ko po kasi na may guide ako especially po na parang feel ko may bad luck ako
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You don't have to erect an altar. You have to seek knowledge for at least a year or two before you start your journey. This way you will find the perfect path for you. I want to be healer so I focus more on developing my healing abilities and learning more about the traditional ways of healing. How about you? Why do you want to learn about this craft? Find your purpose first before you embark on this journey.

If you really want to learn, you may want to join our coven. We are located in Paliparan, Dasmariñas. We conduct meetings every 1st and 4th Saturday each month. In our coven, we guide our students/members on their journey at no cost.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
In reply to this post by Shiloh0105
Hi. You should consider getting a reading with a shamanic astrologer. Because "bad luck" could actually be  a passing phase or a planet that resides permanently in your chart. For instance, I have pluto to my moon in scorpio so whenever I use my scorpio energies in ways that can hurt or manipulate others, it comes back to me with a vengeance. I have had to learn to temper my emotions because my pluto brings me "bad luck" when I don't control my moon.

On the otherhand, there are those who are going through saturn cycles whereby they have to go through a test to see if they've achieved some semblance of transcedence in their life. If they have, the next few years after their saturn cycle will be good. If not, it will be quite a struggle. There are also those who are going through a pluto cycle that bring with it lessons that are inescapable. You can't hide from your pluto - you just have to do what is naturally right. Pluto is more painful that saturn. Saturn is just a midterm exam, pass or fail. Pluto is boot camp training, it's meant to humble you down.

What you can do for starters is to meditate. Do short meditations of 3minutes at first then move forward as you become more comfortable with it. Sometimes all we really need is to get in touch with our own energies to guide us in this life.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
I’m not sure but since 2016 nothing had gone my way. Lovers had cheated on me and lost 2 pregnancies in the same year. Got booted out of my assignment and transfered to another place.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Can you give me your date of birth so I can check your natal chart?

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
In reply to this post by Shiloh0105
Cycles can be as short as a few months and can last for years. Knowing your chart can help. It helped me understand why I am how I am. It has helped me to act accordingly. It helps you kasi to understand yourself and to know that knowing does not mean you get excuses for how you are/how you have been. Knowing means you get to do things the right way.

I'm going through a saturn cycle, which is a sad and draining cycle. I have to face my scorpio which I've been trying to avoid because of past experiences. I have to embrace my chart and no run away from it. I wish for this cycle to end on a good note because who would want more difficult years ahead hehe
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
October 13, 1990
They say that 13 is an unlucky number but i would tell them that it’s not
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
This post was updated on .
Please provide your birth time as well as your place of birth for Sir Tata to provide you a more accurate reading :)

13 is not a bad luck number. It's such a wrong idea that's stuck with a lot of people's minds. Best bot to argue with them nalang, sayang energies :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
Sure does. Grabe sila kung makahusga sa number na 13. Parang may ginawang masama ang 13 sa kanila hahaha
Isa pa na di ko maintindihan kasi i was a victim of an abuse. Emotional and physical abuse. Minsan I thought na nature is conspiring against me. Or may forces na humatak sa akin papunta sa mga bad elements
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
October 13, 1990
Bais City, Negros Oriental
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Exact time of birth na rin pala.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
Sir Tata, are you familiar sa pagfind ng pluto sa chart? I checked her chart, it's mostly in Libra. I wonder now if she has a this thing that I like to call shadow bringer.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Need ko muna ang time of birth niya para maging accurate ang chart. Can't start without her time of birth.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
Ah yeah that's true. I wonder what her rising sign is.
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
Tinatanong ko pa si mama ng time of birth ko po. Nagtataka talaga kung bakit ganito, parang lage may balakid
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
6:20 am po pala ang exact time na pinanganak ako
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
In reply to this post by Gilla
Saan po makikita ang chart na yan and pano po ito basahin?
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
In reply to this post by Gilla
Welcome, Shieng! :) I consider myself a newbie to as I have zero knowledge, other than praying. I started reading forums like this when things seem hopeless.

Hi Gilla, thank you for the info. Is there a shaman astrologer in PH?
In my case, so many unpleasant things happened to me and my family too, since 2015.
- Mom got hospitalized, had a near death experience (2015)
- Family business almost failed, we financially failed bc of hospital bills
- Youngest sister got sick for almost a year and died 3 weeks shy away from her birthday
- One brother gets sick almost every start of the year (infection, poisoned, etc)
- Ghosted by a someone special in church (early 2016)
- Ex someone special in church died after a year (2017)
- On and off with this new guy I met last 2016 - Believe me it's a torture emotionally and mentally
- Since 2015 I get sick atleast once to twice a year

I don't know if it has to do with my chart and be a passing phase?

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay