Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Oils for Spells

storm
Where can you buy oils used for spells and dressing candles in PH? Like Come To Me, Crown of Success, Love Oil, etc.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Oils for Spells

Conjuro
It would be better if you craft it by yourself. You can purchase the ingredients and concoct your own oils. For love oil try the this recipe. A rose petal, frangipani ( as a substitute add dried calachuchi bud ), musk oil and use coconut oil as your base oil. For come to me oil use this recipe; clove, cinnamon, rose and galangal ( langkawas ).... You can use the last recipe to make a powder and sprinkle it to your candle or to the person....
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Conjuro wrote
It would be better if you craft it by yourself. You can purchase the ingredients and concoct your own oils. For love oil try the this recipe. A rose petal, frangipani ( as a substitute add dried calachuchi bud ), musk oil and use coconut oil as your base oil. For come to me oil use this recipe; clove, cinnamon, rose and galangal ( langkawas ).... You can use the last recipe to make a powder and sprinkle it to your candle or to the person....
I agree.

Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by storm
If you don't have time to create your own oils, let us help you. We are also selling essential and herb infused oils.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Thank you Tata and Conjuro.

I got into my jar spells but I want to try the oils also when I put burn candles on top of it. I have been burning candles on my jar but no oils!

When you craft your own oils, do you just soak the herbs into coconut oil and leave it for few days? Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
storm wrote
When you craft your own oils, do you just soak the herbs into coconut oil and leave it for few days? Thanks!
Do this while you are in a good mood. You don't want your oil to be infused with negative energy.

1. Crush dried herbs using mortar and pestle.
2. Soak the powdered herbs in oil for 3-4 weeks. I prefer to use olive oil for infusing herbs because it is odorless. The oil should be at least one inch above the herbs. You need to shake it every day and while you do this, don't forget to think about your intention.
3. Strain herbs from the oil by pouring through a clean cloth ("katsa" will do). Squeeze the herbs to extract the remaining oil. Discard herbs.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by storm
For jar spell you can use unscented tea lights. Three around the jar and one on the top. The purpose of using tea light is to heat up the jar. You can also use colored candles just place it on the top. For your herbal concoction, it would be better if you study the ingredients or the herbal attributes so that you have knowledge why the herb is added to the concoction. It would be better if you measure the amount of essential oil or herbs  that your are going to mix. The ingredients must be balanced. Before you add the herbs or essential oil to your base oil, bless the ingredients one by one and state your purpose. After that present it to the four quarters asking the spirits of each direction to bless your oil. Rootworkers talk to each ingredients before they add to the concoction...

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay