Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Spells

Lilith71
Has anyone tried to do an uncrossing spell?
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I do it on a regular basis because we can't really prevent envious people from projecting negative energy toward us. What I always do whenever I feel a spiritual attack is I take a bath with salt in it for 7 consecutive days, fumigate my place with purification incense and recharge my protection charms.

I remember doing an uncrossing ritual several years ago because I felt that someone cast a spell on me. I was experiencing a series of misfortunes for a few weeks so I concluded that I was under a psychic/spiritual attack. What I did was I pricked my finger with a needle and mixed a few drops of my blood with calamansi extract. I placed it on my altar and let it dry out. After a week, everything was normal again and I even found out who did it to me; the left foot of the culprit was accidentally pierced by a nail in front of me!  

Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Yep that's what i'm feeling, as if someone is doing something negative against me. Or maybe it's because of the negative energies that I get from other people, specially whenever I talk to someone about their problems at work.

A few years ago up to now, I also have this feeling of being unlucky in financial matters. Every time I receive some monies, i easily lose it. Something will always comes up even before I even got hold of the money 😣.

I feel that I need to do an uncrossing spell on myself to clear these negative feelings about money matters.

I'll try to do the salt bath that you did, Tata.

Thank you
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Miss A
Thank you po... 

On Sep 26, 2017 10:24 PM, "tataadlaw [via NatureOz Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Salt Bath: http://blog.natureoz.com/2016/02/cleansing-bath.html

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Re-Spells-tp347p351.html
To start a new topic under Spells, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NatureOz Community, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Lilith71
Lilith71 wrote
Yep that's what i'm feeling, as if someone is doing something negative against me. Or maybe it's because of the negative energies that I get from other people, specially whenever I talk to someone about their problems at work.

A few years ago up to now, I also have this feeling of being unlucky in financial matters. Every time I receive some monies, i easily lose it. Something will always comes up even before I even got hold of the money 😣.

I feel that I need to do an uncrossing spell on myself to clear these negative feelings about money matters.

I'll try to do the salt bath that you did, Tata.

Thank you

I feel the same about me and money. I've read a few tips about keeping money in your life from certain sites and these are (so far) my favorites and the methods that really spoke to me.

1. Get a brown or red wallet. It is said that these are lucky colors for attracting money--apart from green.

2. Mirroring spell. Put a piece of mirror inside your wallet. Place the mirror between the notes and that will multiply your money. Caution: never leave a mirror in an empty wallet as this may cause a shortage of cash.

3. Changing your attitude about money. If you are paying for something, and you feel uncomfortable or uneasy because you can't let go, you must change that attitude. You must give your money freely with the belief that it will return to you in three times its quantity. You may also speak to it and say: "Dear money, tell your friends from far and wide to return you to me in three times your quantity" or anything to that effect.

4. Another is: RESPECTING your money. Don't just leave your coins/bills lying anywhere in your house--no matter how small the denomination. Always treat them properly and put them in their proper place. (Take cues from the Japanese-- in their commercial transactions, they use money trays every time they are going to pay or hand out money. They would also hold their money using both hands when handing it to another person. All of that they do as a sign of respect for the money. Treat money like the precious thing that it is. Respect it and it will "respect" you back)

5. Never ignore money. When you see coins by the sidewalk or anywhere random that someone might have left or lost, pick it up and be grateful for it. They say this is the universe responding to your wishes of financial prosperity little by little. When you refuse it, it's like you're blocking your own abundance because if you ignore these small gifts from the universe, it will send a message  that you are not open and willing and ready for your wish. If you can't pick up a 5 peso coin sent your way, why would the universe give you a bigger amount if you don't know how to be grateful for the little blessings?

HOPE THIS HELPS. These are just the ones off the top of my head. If I remember the others, I will come back and share them here. :)
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Hi, thank you from the tips wendronwitch. I used to pick-up loose coins that I see lying around the streets but every time I do that, I always lose money, instead of gaining some more, lol.

I heard that coins or candies thrown outside the house is done to appease the evil spirits (especially during Chinese new year) so I have this inkling that it's bad luck for me to pick them up, I just let them be. 😊

I did a money candle magick before which worked. It's basically, a green candle dressed with vegetable oil and rolled in powdered dried basil.

Of course as with every magick, will, intent and desire are imporant.

Reply | Threaded
|

Miss A

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 at 17:00 Lilith71 [via NatureOz Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, thank you from the tips wendronwitch. I used to pick-up loose coins that I see lying around the streets but every time I do that, I always lose money, instead of gaining some more, lol.

I heard that coins or candies thrown outside the house is done to appease the evil spirits (especially during Chinese new year) so I have this inkling that it's bad luck for me to pick them up, I just let them be. 😊

I did a money candle magick before which worked. It's basically, a green candle dressed with vegetable oil and rolled in powdered dried basil.

Also, the coins the you find anywhere, they are also called "pennies from heaven" it is a sign that your spirit guides, loved ones or guardian angels are with you. So just be grateful. ..

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Spells, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NatureOz Community, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
We have diverse beliefs 😊 mine is not towards that. I'm more on the middle of the road boardering on darker side though but I believe in both light and dark, because one cannot exist without the other.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Lilith71 wrote

You're welcome Lilith71! Thanks as well for that tip about loose pennies. I guess we both have different interpretations on things and that's ok because that way we get to see things from the othe's perspective. Whatever works for one might now work for the other so we should go by the method or belief that speaks to us best. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by Miss A
Wow. I've never heard of this "pennies from heaven" interpretation before. Everytime I see loose coins angssumption ko palagi may nakahulog or nakawala lang nun because someone else is more in need of them so it is sent their way. :D
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
Thank you for these methods, wendronwitch. Will definitely try these.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
miuraraina wrote
Thank you for these methods, wendronwitch. Will definitely try these.
You're welcome! I'll add in a few more if and when I remember them. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In addition I also find reciting Psalm 23 every day very helpful in my abundance manifestations. The Book of Psalms have really powerful words in it
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Lilith71 wrote
Has anyone tried to do an uncrossing spell?
By the way, for the uncrossing spell I find that reciting Psalm 51 is helpful. Sorry if I veered the topic away from the uncrossing spell and made it all about abundance. ✌🏻

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay