Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reconciliation Spell

wendronwitch
Does anyone know of any? I have a good friend I had a falling out with because of a misunderstanding. I tried reaching out to her but she won't listen. I really like her and I consider her one of my truest friends so I want to save our friendship. Please help. :(
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Reconciliation Spell

tataadlaw
Administrator
The first thing that you should do is to work on this issue the mundane way. Always use magic as a last resort. But if you already did your best to work things out with her, sprinkle dried thyme leaves around a pink candle, light it and visualize you and your friend are embracing each other. When you are doing this, it is important that you are in the right frame of mind. Hope this helps!  

Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Thank you sir Tata! I will do this. I have tried everything. She already unfriended me. Tried messaging, calling, and even talked to her boyfriend to help explain my side but to no avail. :(
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
Maybe you could also try to have a mutual friend act as a middleman for when you two could talk things out. Like for example, that mutual friend could invite your friend into some place but not say you're there too and then later explain that you two need to talk. And the mutual friend could then assess both sides and help you guys understand each other's feelings. I think it would help if you have something like a "talking stick" (whoever holds the stick has the time given to speak and the other person has to listen). It's usually used in group counseling and therapy especially in marriage or couple's counseling, but could work with friends and other relatives.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Thanks for the suggestion! I read it quite late though but thanks anyway. Things are starting to lighten up between us now. Thank goodness.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay