Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reincarnation

wendronwitch
Do you believe in reincarnation? Do you believe that souls are recycled back into the world as our physical bodies die?

Why do you think we forget our past lives as we settle into this new one?

festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Reincarnation

miuraraina
There was someone who told me that i am a japanese in my past life that's why i'm so into their culture, tradition, food, language and for as long as i can remember. I wish there is a way to find out about past lives. I'm curious about this.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

BlazingSun
This post was updated on .
Personally, I don't believe in the concept of reincarnation (Vedic and Buddhist tradition). But the belief of African people in reincarnation amazes me. For them (Yoruba and Congo people in particular), reincarnation will only happen within the family. For example, one of the male ancestors can live again as a new child into family where they previously lived.

In genetics, there's a theory that memories are passed down via DNA to our descendants and this may be the reason why we sometimes feel that we have been in a place where we actually have never been before.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
That's cool! The scientific explanation still sounds as "magical" as the explanations I've read written by those who believe in reincarnation.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
I'm really interested in doing past life regression as I'm really curious to know who I was in the past. But I heard they are really expensive and takes a lot of sessions. And there is I think only a few practitioners who do this procedure.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I see a lot of videos on Youtube about past life regression. It's basically just a video with a voice instructing you what to do and visualize. I tried it once and I had to stop mid-way because I got scared. Haha. Tried it the second time and I just fell asleep all throughout the video because the voice and bg music are too soothing.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
I see a lot of videos on Youtube about past life regression. It's basically just a video with a voice instructing you what to do and visualize. I tried it once and I had to stop mid-way because I got scared. Haha. Tried it the second time and I just fell asleep all throughout the video because the voice and bg music are too soothing.
Why did you get scared? I'm curious to find out mine too. Pero if there's something scary, baka matakot din ako.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I can't say why. If you try it yourself you will see why. Creepy kasi nung voice and all.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
I can't say why. If you try it yourself you will see why. Creepy kasi nung voice and all.
Oh. Sige i'll try it pag mas malakas na loob ko. Thank you again.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
You're welcome! Maybe try doing it at night but make sure may katabi ka so it won't feel creepy. One thing I can guarantee is that nakakatulong siya for insomnia kasi nakakatulugan ko talaga siya before I even get to the middle of the tape. Haha.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
You're welcome! Maybe try doing it at night but make sure may katabi ka so it won't feel creepy. One thing I can guarantee is that nakakatulong siya for insomnia kasi nakakatulugan ko talaga siya before I even get to the middle of the tape. Haha.
Thank you again. Sa youtube ako makakahanap nitong mga ganito?
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Yup. Super dami dun. I read some comments pa nga na it worked for them.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Yup. Super dami dun. I read some comments pa nga na it worked for them.
Thank you so much talaga. I'll look into it and try. Will let you know kung ano magiging effect sa akin. 😊
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Sure. Can't wait for the update! 😁
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
I just want to throw this into the conversation since PLR is already being discussed. It's dangerous to do PLR wihout a guide. If I'm not mistaken, Jaime Licauco had an incident before where he had to fix a PLR session gone wrong. You can get stuck at some point and not be able to come right back into consciousness. There's a reason why it's expensive and why it takes a good amount of time for you to reach the depth that your soul requires to find the answers to your questons. There's a reason why those who practice PLR go through rigorous training because going into the subconscious level of the soul is very different and more complicated than going into the subconscious level of the mind. The mind knows to an extent that it needs to wake up. The soul is a bit trickier to maneuver.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Gilla wrote
I just want to throw this into the conversation since PLR is already being discussed. It's dangerous to do PLR wihout a guide. If I'm not mistaken, Jaime Licauco had an incident before where he had to fix a PLR session gone wrong. You can get stuck at some point and not be able to come right back into consciousness. There's a reason why it's expensive and why it takes a good amount of time for you to reach the depth that your soul requires to find the answers to your questons. There's a reason why those who practice PLR go through rigorous training because going into the subconscious level of the soul is very different and more complicated than going into the subconscious level of the mind. The mind knows to an extent that it needs to wake up. The soul is a bit trickier to maneuver.
Thanks Gilla for sharing this with us.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
Welcome Sir Tata :) I view PLR as something similar to a brain surgery. You don't do it on your own because you'd have to be well under in order for it to be successful. And if you're not in full control, how will you know if you're doing the right things, diba? I believe that curiosity is good but one should always tread with caution.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay