Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sickness When Cleansing

storm
First, thank you Tata for teaching me the Salt Bath.

I did it for the first time last year, and when while in it for a week, I got very sick that I was brought to hospital... They detected an infection in my bladder.

I did it regularly (one week every month) but stopped from February to April this year. Then come May 2018, I did it again and I got sick again and turned out my ears and throat have an infection again.

I don’t know if the illnesses were timely with the cleansing. But if it’s not, is it normal to get sick in the midst of cleansing? What could be the reason behind it?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sickness When Cleansing

storm
Let me correct:

Is it normal to get sick in the midst of the cleansing when you do it for the first time and when you do it again after not doing it for a long time?
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
If you are infested with bad spirits or negative energies, it would take time before you experience the benefits of spiritual cleansing because your body needs to expel such harmful forces first. You are under detoxification process. I suggest that you continue the salt bath ritual and don't forget to protect yourself after you do it. You can do this by simply asking God or your Higher Self to protect you from harmful forces.

This may happen when you are a victim of spiritual/psychic attack. To know more about this topic, you may want to read this blog post: https://blog.natureoz.com/2018/03/common-signs-psychic-attack.html

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Wow. Thank you for sharing that.

After my first time of salt bath, I did it every month for one week on November, December, and January. Those months, my cleansing was smooth and I didn’t get sick. I only got sick again when I stopped for 3 months and returned to it.

I believe this could be the negative energies. Are there other ways to get rid of it other than salt bath cleansing? I can only do little prayers in between since I have to wait til next month for another salt bath cleansing.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
The easiest way is to wear a crystal that repels negative energies. You can try amethyst.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Thank you Tata! I will buy one soon from your shop.

I won and I have gotten the anti-psychic attack kit. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! This is very timely. Of all the prizes, it was something that was for me... I think it was really meant to be for me due to my condition. I love it so much especially the salts. Super bango. I can't wait for my next salt bath ritual in June. I,m not using it now since I just did my salt bath for the month of May when I got it.

I think I have read in this forum as well to put a glass of salt water under the bed and throw it in the sink or outside the moment you wake up.

To be honest, I am really new to things like this and I am very thankful for the things I've been learning here.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're always welcome storm. I am glad to know that this forum is helpful to you.

Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
Hi po sir Tata, how is salt bath done?
Bumili po talaga ako ng notepad po para maisulat ko lahat ng natutunan ko dito. I'll make my own essential oils din po. Naexcite ako sa mga benefits ng mga oils po.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Shieng1013 wrote
Hi po sir Tata, how is salt bath done?
Bumili po talaga ako ng notepad po para maisulat ko lahat ng natutunan ko dito. I'll make my own essential oils din po. Naexcite ako sa mga benefits ng mga oils po.
Hi Shieng1013. Nandito yung step-by-step guide: https://blog.natureoz.com/2016/02/cleansing-bath.html

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay