Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Soul Personality vs Actual Actions

storm
Is it possible that a gentle soul would be stubborn to you?

Apparently, I had a reading for someone special and the psychic would always tell me that he has a gentle soul, he cares for me, worries about me, but in real life... Stubborn, not expressive, and cold sometimes.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Soul Personality vs Actual Actions

Gilla
A soul may be gentle but has chosen a different path in this life in order for him to resolve an issue he had in a previous life, to show you how you once were towards him in your previous life together (reversal of roles), or simply because he needs to go through this set of challenges in order to grow and move forward. Afterall, we choose how we want this life to be lived, with a few pockets of options for free will for the mind that your soul has chosen to merge with.

I am interested in knowing more about this psychic that you've talked to. Is s/he the same as the one who said that you and this person are soul mates? :)
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay