Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Soulmates

storm
A foreign psychic told me that this guy is my soulmate (even though we broke up and things are rocky between us right now). Reconciliation is possible since The Lovers tarot showed up to her when we asked of the chances of us getting back together again.

When I asked her again if he is really my soulmate, she said yes but she believes each of us has multiple soulmates.

Do you believe in soulmates? Is it just for two people or you can really have many?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Soulmates

tataadlaw
Administrator
If a person has made a significant impact in my life, I can consider him/her as my soulmate. I am not an expert in this matter but I can say that we have more than one soulmate. By the work of fate, they come into our lives to teach us to care about somebody other than ourselves.

Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
In reply to this post by storm
A soul mate does not necessarily mean that the person is intended to be your lover. A soul mate can mean that a personnis intended to accompany you in certain phases of your life either to challenge you, to assist you, or to remind you of the agreements you've agreed to prior to entering your current body.

I am open to the possibility of multiple lifetimes hence my belief that souls actually move around the same circles unless they choose not to. A child beggar who moves you to open a charitable organization can actually be a soul mate who has decided to take on that particular life in order for him to be in that moment when you are most vulnerable so that he can remind you of what you were supposed to do. In the astral plain, you're good friends but in this world you're simply strangers who trigger reactions in each other.

I would take a reading on soulmates with a grain of salt if only because there are a lot of "readers" who ask leading questions in order to give you a desired outcome. Cards reflect energy and if you are not familiar with how readings are done, it is easy enough to manipulate a reading towards a certain bias.

What I have learned personally is to understand and appreciate the uniqueness of individuak soul mates and to not box them in the world of lovers because they represent so much more than romantic relationships. Soulmates come when the time is ripe for your interaction, they are not meant to be sought after. Relationships based on ideals are never healthy and are hardly ever right.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
In reply to this post by storm
Thank you Gilla at Tata!

I am really into this person as my intention towards him includes marriage and family. That’s why when I psychic told me that he’s my soulmates, I got confused since the relationship ended— he ended it.

I guess I would need to change my perspective on soulmates.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
You're welcome :) I know it's difficult to differentiate between a soul mate who's intended to be with you for a time lang, and a soul mate who's intended to be with you for the long haul. Guard your heart with your mind, but guide your mind with your heart. You'll get what you need eventually :)
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay