Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spell to Stop Someone from Dominating You

wendronwitch
I have a colleague/friend who I feel is always dominating over me because I can't seem to say NO to her all the time. And to think I am not beholden to her as we have the same position. But the way she behaves around me makes me feel like I'm her mere associate. I don't want anything that is chaotic. I just want to be able to say NO to her from time to time and to stop her from making me a part of things in her personal life that i would rather be excluded.
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spell to Stop Someone from Dominating You

Lilith71
Perhaps you can do a banishing spell. It can be used to banish unwanted spirit, persons you don't want in your life or situations you are sick of being in. As far as I know, a candle banishing spell can be effective.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
You don't have to cast a spell to avoid this kind of people. Whether we like it or not, there will be people who will always test our character. Always remember that "no one can make you feel inferior without your consent". "Tao tao muna bago lapatan ng magic" - principle that every witch should live by.

Reply | Threaded
|

Miss A
I agree with you there..

On Sep 17, 2017 3:18 PM, "tataadlaw [via NatureOz Community]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
You don't have to cast a spell to avoid this kind of people. Whether we like it or not, there will be people who will always test our character. Always remember that "no one can make you feel inferior without your consent".

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Spell-to-Stop-Someone-from-Dominating-You-tp331p333.html
To start a new topic under Spells, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NatureOz Community, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
I agree with Tata Adlaw that unfortunately we'll be encountering such people from time to time. And as much as possible, we have to try to deal with things in a corporeal manner first before going beyond with magic if all else fails. I guess, with spells, maybe you can try looking for spells or maybe mantras that may help empower and boost your confidence perhaps. If the person is indeed disrupting your peace of mind or worse causing harm, that's probably the time when you might consider a binding spell to restrain someone from causing harm or a freezer spell to silence someone.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
silvermoon wrote
I guess, with spells, maybe you can try looking for spells or maybe mantras that may help empower and boost your confidence perhaps. If the person is indeed disrupting your peace of mind or worse causing harm, that's probably the time when you might consider a binding spell.
Exactly!

Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Thanks everyone for your input! :)

This is really an aspect of my life that I need to work on. I feel really weak when it comes to saying NO or standing up to people. That's why I always think of magic spells as a more passive way of dealing with it so to speak. But I will keep all you said in mind. I'll refrain from being too "trigger happy" with casting spells. :D
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome wendronwitch.

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Thanks everyone for your input! :)

This is really an aspect of my life that I need to work on. I feel really weak when it comes to saying NO or standing up to people. That's why I always think of magic spells as a more passive way of dealing with it so to speak. But I will keep all you said in mind. I'll refrain from being too "trigger happy" with casting spells. :D
I can totally understand you, wendronwitch. I'm the type of person who is having a hard time saying no to others, which sometimes puts me in a not-so-good situation. Maybe we do need to build up our confidence more so we can stand up to others. :)
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Yes that's so true. Confidence does wonders.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Working on that though. Sometimes it's still hard to have confidence.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Very hard. I think the key is to fake it till you make it. Haha.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Haha. Siguro nga. But i hope we'll eventually develop our self confidence.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
miuraraina wrote
wendronwitch wrote
Haha. Siguro nga. But i hope we'll eventually develop our self confidence.
I remember a lessonIi picked up from a YA novel I read about self-confidence. Sabi dun: it all depends on us (developing our self-confidence that is) but sometimes it takes someone on the outside to believe in us, before we believe it ourselves.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
I remember a lessonIi picked up from a YA novel I read about self-confidence. Sabi dun: it all depends on us (developing our self-confidence that is) but sometimes it takes someone on the outside to believe in us, before we believe it ourselves.
Aww. So true. Minsan iba din talaga pag may someone from the outside na talagang magsusupport sayo para magkaconfidence ka.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Yes. We can't do it all on our own.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
In reply to this post by miuraraina
If you need confidence, perhaps your throat Chakra is weak. Try doing throatChakra exercises to strengthen it.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Lilith71 wrote
If you need confidence, perhaps your throat Chakra is weak. Try doing throatChakra exercises to strengthen it.
It's my first time to hear about this. Thank you so much for this advice. I'll look into it. 😊
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Nakakaboost din kasi pag may magandang sinasabi sayo ang iba. Hehe.
来奈

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay