Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spells for Gossip/Slander

storm
Can anyone share a spell that could make gossippers shut up, or atleast come to you and apologize? I tried confronting a person who has been spreading lies about me, but she wouldn’t stop and wouldn’t apologize even when she found out the truth from me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spells for Gossip/Slander

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Inscribe the name of the gossiper on a red candle and annoint it with clove oil. If you don't have clove oil, you can use a candle with a gossiper's name on it stuck with dried cloves.  Light the candle while thinking about your intention (to stop the gossiper). Do this for 7 consecutive nights.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Thanks for this Tata! Is the clove available in ordinary grocery stores? How about the clove oil?

The gossips this girl is spreading about me has been going on for more than a month already. :O
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You can buy dried cloves from grocery stores. The clove oil can be purchased from Indian shops.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Thank you so much Tata! I’ve learned something.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're always welcome.

Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
In reply to this post by storm
storm wrote
Thank you so much Tata! I’ve learned something.
Quoted from:
http://forum.natureoz.com/Spells-for-Gossip-Slander-tp762p766.html

Thank you storm for opening up this topic. I too was a victim of gossip and it was done spiritually and manifested in the neighborhood but the culprit I sensed is closer to me at this time. Fortunately, I strongly feel that someone is guiding me through that changed my circumstances upside down.

@ tataadlaw
Is it true that one can be summoned to invent stories and gossip?
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
No problem! It’s already affecting me so much, than even a confrontation wouldn’t change it! That’s why I already asked if there is a spell for gossip/slander. (note: I am very new to this and have never done any spell, but I did asked help from others to cast a spell for me)

I don’t want any harm to the girl who started it and still doing it, even though right now, I have very ill feelings towards her. But I do want her to atleast realize her mistake and shut up, since the lies she has been spreading is too much that it already ruined my reputation.

I’ve read in another forum that one person wrote the name of her offender under her feet and went about her day normally. It says writing your offenders name could “make what he/she deserves come to him/her”, but with what the gossiper did to me, she might experience worse if I do that.... Now I might just go for something that would make her shut up, or atleast realize her mistakes & apologize.
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
In reply to this post by Aurora Borealis
Did you cast a spell when this happened to you? What did you do to the culprit?
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
My culprit is a hidden enemy, that’s why it was intellectually crafted so the culprit will not be traced and confronted because of the reputation and position the culprit holds.

What is important for me was the ulterior motives, it’s not just envy or jealousy, I am sort of a hindrance to the person though I seldom go out and chat with neighbors. They can’t stand my presence, they are so bothered because I have been frank and I might say things that can open the eyes of the people in the village on what they did. I said “they” because the culprit has allies that were being influenced.

The culprit used other people to make me think it’s not them but realizing my desire to know my attacker, they kept me closer by making me hold a position and be monitored but it turned their world around instead, I am the one monitoring without them knowing.

My intuition is so strong that I can even hear their thoughts when I focused on them.

Envy, jealousy and other corrupt desires are basic roots to  inflict harm on people so keeping a low profile attitude and being civil helps. I don’t cast spells ( don’t know how) but maybe my good friends did :)
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Aurora Borealis wrote
Envy, jealousy and other corrupt desires are basic roots to  inflict harm on people so keeping a low profile attitude and being civil helps.
Couldn't agree more. I always believe that silence doesn't make a person weak. It actually help us avoid negative energies being projected towards us by envious people.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay