Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
35 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spells

Blcknbloo
Do spells work? How does one make spells work? Can spells be preformed by a beginner?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spells

wendronwitch
Yes they do! :) I believe the key to making a spell work is the setting of a clear intention and the strong belief on your part that it will work. Also, yes, beginners can cast spells (beginner here!) but to be safe I don't perform those that need the summoning of entities and those that are considered 'chaos magic' because I am not yet well-equipped witht the knowledge when it comes to protecting myself.
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
How do you learn how to cast spells? I am so interested in learning.😊
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
I believe the key to making a spell work is the setting of a clear intention and the strong belief on your part that it will work.
True!

Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by Blcknbloo
Yes, spells do work. WendronWitch is right that having a clear intention is one of the keys to make a spell work. Aside from that, you must also have the willpower because this will help you raise and direct the energy of your spell. You have to make sure that you comply with the law of nature (or cosmic balance). As much as possible, only use spell as a last resort.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blcknbloo
Do ya know Any good spells a beginner like me can try to preform? What spells do beginners usually practice?
Reply | Threaded
|

Blcknbloo
In reply to this post by miuraraina
Same me too~ i wanna be more knowledged on practising witchcraft
Reply | Threaded
|

Blcknbloo
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
What good spells do most beginners usually learn?
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I was introduced into the craft by a friend I met while I was still in school.

First she introduced me to the healing powers and crystals and then later on to candle magick.

I then joined a Facebook group for practicing witches (mostly black women from America) where I learned quite a lot of tips and tricks.

I also learned through Youtube videos and written articles.

I don't do complicated spells especially those that involve incantations in a language I don't understand (scary kasi). As in super basic lang ang alam ko. :D

One example is a money-drawing spell: I just light some money-drawing incense before starting the ritual. Then I gather my tools (green candle, prosperity oil, catnip herb, pen/carving tool/ground cinnamon, brown paper pag) and cleanse them with incense.

Get the green candle. I carve my name on it. Tapos birthday and this phrase: "money come to me" then I annoint it with prosperity oil (pataas daw dapat ang pag apply ng oil to draw the money towards you) then yung herbs mini-mix ko sa brown paper then I roll the annointed candle sa brown paper na may herbs (towards me ulit ang pag roll) para dumikit yung herbs sa candle. Then I place the candle sa candle holder then I light it. Tapos pinapanuod ko siyang maubos. While watching it I read Psalms 23 then I visualize the money coming to me. Tapos visualize mo rin yung feeling na mararamdaman mo once nakuha mo na siya. Then after maupos yung candle, yung wax remains at natirang herbs binabalot ko sa brown paper tapos tinatabi ko siya. Tinatago ko minsan sa ilalim ng foam ng kama or unan. Pero once iniwan ko sa bangko yung remains (nabasa ko lang din ito). Somewhere na walang makakakita or makakagalaw.
 :D

So there you go. I hope this will help kahit konti.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
It does, depending on your intentions and how strong your faith is. In a way, I think spells are sort of like a creative prayer.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
silvermoon wrote
It does, depending on your intentions and how strong your faith is. In a way, I think spells are sort of like a creative prayer.
I couldn't agree more!

Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Blcknbloo wrote
What good spells do most beginners usually learn?
  • Purification spells
  • Protection spells
  • Healing spells
  • Breaking a bad habit spells
  • Harmony and peace spells

Reply | Threaded
|

Mordun
I wish you would have said that in English as I don't understand much Tagalog. Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Are the DIY spells that can be searched on google reliable and legit? Or are there any websites that can teach us basic spellcasting? I'm very much interested to learn.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
miuraraina wrote
Are the DIY spells that can be searched on google reliable and legit? Or are there any websites that can teach us basic spellcasting? I'm very much interested to learn.
I can't answer the 1st question but I can teach you how to cast your own spell. I will write a blog about it so make sure you visit our blog (blog.natureoz.com) regularly.

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Oh that is great. I'm looking forward to read your blog. Thank you so much, Sir.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
miuraraina wrote
I think, yes. When I google spells I don't really follow the process I see to the letter. I just take what applies to me and leave the rest. Marami kasing spells na ang ingredients hindi available dito so you have to improvise and choose the ones that require the least ingredients. But more importantly, dapat yung "feel" mong gawin yung gagawin mo. The method that speaks to you and suits you is the best. After all the best spell is the one you create yourself. And not just those that we copy from others.

Usually ako I research and then pinagsasama  sama ko yung mga nababasa ko then from that I create my own style.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Mordun
Mordun wrote
I wish you would have said that in English as I don't understand much Tagalog. Thank you.
Hi Mordun! Here let me translate it for you.

Money Come To Spell

Ingredients:
1 Green candle
Prosperity oil
Catnip herbs
Cinnamon
Brown paper
Carving tool
Incense

First light the incense. This is to keep unwanted entities from disturbing your spell. This also helps in cleansing your space and materials.  

After you have cleansed your materials, you can go ahead and carve your name birthdate with the prase "money come to me"

Then annoint the candle with the propserity oil. The application must be in upward motion to draw the money in to you.

In the brown paper, mix the ground cinnamon and catnip and spread the mixture out.

Then roll the candle into the mixture and until a good amount of the herbs and spices stick to the candle.

Then you can now light your candle. I usually recite Psalms 23 while watching my candle burn all the way down. I visualize money coming into my life. Then I imagine how I would feel once I get the money.

I gather the remains of the candle and herbs and wrap them in the brown paper and keep it under my bed or pillow. One time I left the remains buried at a flower pot outside a bank.  
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by silvermoon
silvermoon wrote
Creative prayer, yes. That's the best way to put it. This is why i prefer spell work over praying sometimes. Kasi with spell work parang pakiramdam ko mas may control ako sa outcome at mas mabilis mamgyari. With prayer medyo I feel sort of helpless. Hehe.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
miuraraina wrote
I think, yes. When I google spells I don't really follow the process I see to the letter. I just take what applies to me and leave the rest. Marami kasing spells na ang ingredients hindi available dito so you have to improvise and choose the ones that require the least ingredients. But more importantly, dapat yung "feel" mong gawin yung gagawin mo. The method that speaks to you and suits you is the best. After all the best spell is the one you create yourself. And not just those that we copy from others.

Usually ako I research and then pinagsasama  sama ko yung mga nababasa ko then from that I create my own style.
Oh thank you. Worry ko yan ingredients kasi. I thought i have to follow everything talaga.  Thank you for this info.
来奈

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay