classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spells that worked

tataadlaw
Administrator
Would you mind sharing some of the spells that worked for you?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spells that worked

DarkMoon
I had a crush on a my high school classmate so I bewitched him to get his attention. What I did was I lit a pink candle and pricked its wick with 2 sewing pins crossing each other simultaneously while chanting:

"I conjure thee
I conjure thee
I am the queen
you're the bee
As I will, so shall it be."

The next day the guy approched me and we became friends. After a year, we had a mutual understanding but that didn't live up to my expecations - he fell in love with my best friend and that really broke my heart. So I don't really recommend manipulative love spells like this to anyone.

Take note that I only found this in a book of love spells given to me by a friend.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Always remember that manipulative magic has negative consequences. Thanks DarkMoon for sharing this experience with us.

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
I haven't tried doing spells on my own. I'm really curious though and I want to learn how.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I have performed quite a lot but only 2 really worked for me (quite well).

First one is Come To Me Spell. I carved the name of my target along with the phrase "call me" on a small stick candle (color is red) and annointed it with Love Come To Me oil (courtesy of a friend) then rolled the candle on some cinammon and catnip herbs. Lit it. Watched it until it burned all the way down while visualizing my target calling/contacting me.

A week later he did contact me. We are not friends on any of my social media accounts and he also doesn't have my number so I was a bit stunned when it happened. (He got my contact info through a common friend). We talked for months and later on I realized I didn't really like him. So it was a good thing I didn't do a full-blown love spell and  chose to test the waters first. :D
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
The other one is a Money Return To Me Spell.

I basically just annointed my 1000 peso bill on its four corners (using my dominant hand) with Abundance Oil (got from a local seller) and wrote my name on the bill along with the letters RTM (return to me). I spent the money. A few days later I got a text from someone who was interested to buy an old school book of mine that I posted online (which I already forgot about). So I sold the book to said person and when I claimed the payment at LBC, the bill that I annointed was the same bill that was handed to me by the teller. :D
festina lente ~ make haste slowly
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Wow. That is amazing. I'll try doing these spells. 😊
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
The other one is a Money Return To Me Spell.

I basically just annointed my 1000 peso bill on its four corners (using my dominant hand) with Abundance Oil (got from a local seller) and wrote my name on the bill along with the letters RTM (return to me). I spent the money. A few days later I got a text from someone who was interested to buy an old school book of mine that I posted online (which I already forgot about). So I sold the book to said person and when I claimed the payment at LBC, the bill that I annointed was the same bill that was handed to me by the teller. :D
Wow, this is so magical!

Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
Hi Wendron witch, where can we buy an Abundance oil? Or any oil will do?
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
This incantation can be used if you don't want to be noticed....

You have to recite it thrice

SITIMITIS TISIMISIT MISIMISIM

To reverse a psychic attack

Recite it thrice

SYHAMAG TALUAB MYHURTAP
SYHAMAG TALUAB MYHURTAP
SYHAMAG TALUAB MYHURTAP

To mentally influence someone

Concentrate on the forehead of the victim then recite the incantation
thrice

DELAUDIBUS VIRHINES SUPER MISUT SUNT
Reply | Threaded
|

Shiloh0105
Should it be done without any ritual? Yung diretso na po talaga na irecite yung incantation po?
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by Conjuro
A love compelling ritual

This spell can only be used by a married person

Materials needed:

A piece of calamus root or lubigan
A piece of galangal or langkawas
7 pieced of cloves
Rose petals
One stick of cinnamon don't use cassia
Hair from your lover
Semen ( optional )
Pins or needles
A purple candle
Three pink candles
Small bottle of olive oil

Using your mortar and pestle, grind and make a powder using the herbs.
Get some of the portion of the powdered herb and mix it to olive oil. Save the remaining powder. Make a doll using your lover's used clothes or undies. Place inside the hair and semen. Add some powdered herb inside the doll. Baptize it in the name of your lover and command it to think of you or state your purpose in a commanding manner. Get your pins or needles, dip it to the oil and stick nine pins to the eyes, mouth and heart area. Then anoint the purple and pink candles with oil. Place the doll near the purple candle and surround it with three pink candles. Light the candles and imagine your lover. Sprinkle some powdered herbs to the doll and to the purple candle while stating your wish. Perform the ritual every day....
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Hello Sir Conjuro, is this pure recitation lang po? No rituals or candle lighting needed?
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by Shiloh0105
Yes, no need to light candles, pero mas maganda kung meron kayong poder sa salita. I'll post it tomorrow...
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Paano pp ito gagawin kung hindi nyo po alam sino ang nagsapsychic attack sa’yo?

And paano po kapag hindi nyo kasama ang gusto nyo i-influence mentally?
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Consult a practitioner to diagnose. Kung anu yung instruction na nakalagay, yun na yun.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay