classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spells that worked

tataadlaw
Administrator
Would you mind sharing some of the spells that worked for you?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spells that worked

DarkMoon
I had a crush on a my high school classmate so I bewitched him to get his attention. What I did was I lit a pink candle and pricked its wick with 2 sewing pins crossing each other simultaneously while chanting:

"I conjure thee
I conjure thee
I am the queen
you're the bee
As I will, so shall it be."

The next day the guy approched me and we became friends. After a year, we had a mutual understanding but that didn't live up to my expecations - he fell in love with my best friend and that really broke my heart. So I don't really recommend manipulative love spells like this to anyone.

Take note that I only found this in a book of love spells given to me by a friend.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Always remember that manipulative magic has negative consequences. Thanks DarkMoon for sharing this experience with us.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
I haven't tried doing spells on my own. I'm really curious though and I want to learn how.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I have performed quite a lot but only 2 really worked for me (quite well).

First one is Come To Me Spell. I carved the name of my target along with the phrase "call me" on a small stick candle (color is red) and annointed it with Love Come To Me oil (courtesy of a friend) then rolled the candle on some cinammon and catnip herbs. Lit it. Watched it until it burned all the way down while visualizing my target calling/contacting me.

A week later he did contact me. We are not friends on any of my social media accounts and he also doesn't have my number so I was a bit stunned when it happened. (He got my contact info through a common friend). We talked for months and later on I realized I didn't really like him. So it was a good thing I didn't do a full-blown love spell and  chose to test the waters first. :D
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
The other one is a Money Return To Me Spell.

I basically just annointed my 1000 peso bill on its four corners (using my dominant hand) with Abundance Oil (got from a local seller) and wrote my name on the bill along with the letters RTM (return to me). I spent the money. A few days later I got a text from someone who was interested to buy an old school book of mine that I posted online (which I already forgot about). So I sold the book to said person and when I claimed the payment at LBC, the bill that I annointed was the same bill that was handed to me by the teller. :D
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Wow. That is amazing. I'll try doing these spells. 😊
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
The other one is a Money Return To Me Spell.

I basically just annointed my 1000 peso bill on its four corners (using my dominant hand) with Abundance Oil (got from a local seller) and wrote my name on the bill along with the letters RTM (return to me). I spent the money. A few days later I got a text from someone who was interested to buy an old school book of mine that I posted online (which I already forgot about). So I sold the book to said person and when I claimed the payment at LBC, the bill that I annointed was the same bill that was handed to me by the teller. :D
Wow, this is so magical!

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay