Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spirit Guides

miuraraina
Hello. I've read in a different forum about Spirit Guides. But it wasn't clearly explained and I couldn't understand very well.

I just want to ask if it's true that we all have spirit guides and that we can communicate with them? How does this work and are spirit guides good spirits? Thank you so much.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spirit Guides

tataadlaw
Administrator
Spiritual guides (a.k.a. spirit guides) are incorporeal beings assigned to us at birth to guide us in this lifetime. They communicate with us through dreams, signs/omens (e.g. repeating numbers), intuition, divination tool, etc. I am working with benevolent spirits for more than a decade and the best tip I can give is to let your Higher Self become your intermediary to the spirit world so you can prevent other spirits from tricking you.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you so much, Sir, for the information. I've learned something new again. 😊
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome.
Reply | Threaded
|

Altair
In reply to this post by miuraraina
Definitely Yes.. We all have Spirit Guides
"Do no Harm, But take no Shit"  
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Is there a way of finding out who your Spirit Guide is?
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Meditation, dream and channeling.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you, Sir.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Another way daw is: Tell them you are ready to know who they are and to either reveal themselves to you in a way you can clearly understand. Or to send you a message by way of messenger.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Another way daw is: Tell them your ready to know who are and to either reveal themselves to you in a way you can clearly understand. Or to send you a message by way of messenger.
Oh I see. I'll try doing this when i am completely ready. Thanks.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
Another way daw is: Tell them your ready to know who are and to either reveal themselves to you in a way you can clearly understand. Or to send you a message by way of messenger.
This also works.

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay