Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Third eye

Blcknbloo
How does it one know wether his or her third eye is open/partly open? And how does the third eye open even when no third eye activation ritual is preformed? Is that even possible?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Third eye

miuraraina
I'm curious about this one too. I've been curious since i was a kid. But when i had that doppelganger experience, i got scared. So i don't know if my third eye can be activated or opened. I'm paranoid and easily scared. Haha.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Third eye

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Blcknbloo
Third eye is one of the major chakras located between the eye brows. If your third eye is active, you can easily tap into your psychic abilities and use it to improve the quality of your life. You don’t actually have to see spirits for you to say that your third eye is active or open. It’s because the ability to see the unseen is just one of the psychic abilities one may have.

Here are the common psychic abilities:

1. Clairvoyance - You see the unseen or gain information about an object, person, location or event through the use of your intuition.

2. Clairsentience - You are sensitive to the energy of the people around you. This is the ability to know through feeling.

3. Clairaudience - You have the ability to hear messages from the spirit world.

How do you use these abilities to improve your life?

If you are a clairvoyant, you can make better decisions because you have the ability to see all the possible consequences of your actions in advance.

If you are a clairsentient, you’ll be more compassionate and understanding towards others, thus improving your relationships.

If you are clairaudient, you can receive information from your spiritual guides that you can use to deal with every obstacle in your path.

A person may have all of these abilities. But that doesn't mean that you should aim for that. If you are a clairvoyant but not clairaudient, you should not think that people with all of these abilities are more special and powerful than you. No one is more powerful or special than another.

You can’t utilize its power of your third eye if it is blocked. What you can do is to through a spiritual healing process to balance or unblock it. You don’t have to consult an energy healer to do so because you can do it by yourself. One way is to meditate on a regular basis. Meditation can raise your spiritual vibration which in turn activates your supernatural abilities.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay