Tips for better scrying?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tips for better scrying?

silvermoon
I wanted to practice scrying. Preferably using a bowl of water (I was sort of traumatized with using mirrors since last time I thought I saw something floating upwards inside the mirror--someone or something with long black hair and I literally freaked. Even looked twice and it was still there slowly floating upwards. Yep, creepy.) I tried meditating on it, being calm and relax, but somehow I don't seem to notice much but just the ripples of water. Anyone here who could give me tips to practice scrying better?
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tips for better scrying?

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Try using dark food coloring like blue or red, 1 to 3 drops in a bowl of water. You can interpret the patterns and symbols that will form in the water. But before doing that, always ask a question first (rule of thumb). It's very important that you are in the right frame of mind while you do this. Never entertain scary thoughts because they will definetely prevent you from achieving the desired results.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Thank you, Tata Adlaw. True.. I try so hard not to get scared but even when I tell myself I'm not, I either palpitate or have goosebumps.. But still I want to overcome those feelings as I really want to practice these arts.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
The law of attraction also play a major role in our world. If you let your fear consumes you, you will definitely attract the entities that you don't want to see or feel.

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay