Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Visions

Aurora Borealis
I used to have visions and dreams of earthquakes then after a week or month, there’s a report on the local news and sometimes abroad of that disastrous earthquakes.

Then in 2013, I began to see accidents, body parts of a person starting to have a disease or allergies or wounds appearing on their skin. People fighting and killing each other. A crime committed.

What would you do to this visions if you happened to see them?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Visions

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If this is the case, I would just pray to ask God to prevent it from happening or if it's really meant to happen (there are things that are beyond our control), I would ask Him to protect the people who will experience it.

I have the ability to see death. My father died a decade ago and a couple of weeks before it took place, I dreamt of him standing in front of a grave. And after a few months, I sensed a feeling of death and his mother passed away. When I have this eerie feeling, I know that someone will die. Last week, I felt that again and our neighbor passed away a few days ago. I don't want this gift but I have no choice but to embrace it. Perhaps this is given to me so I can see my own death in the future and be prepared for it.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Visions

Aurora Borealis
This post was updated on .
Thank you Tataadlaw.

What you said was the first thing I did, pray for their safety and did my best to pray for it not to happen.

Once, I asked a reiki healer to shut off my third eye because of the visions and other experiences were disturbing but he refused and advised me to better hone it,.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay