classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Wearing it always?

miuraraina
This post was updated on .
Hello. I would just like to ask if one should always wear the charms they purchased? My line of career does not allow me to wear accessories and stuff. If i do get a charm, will keeping it hidden be as effective? And are there any rules about charms like not getting it wet, not letting others see it and stuff like that? If it's bracelet, are you supposed to wear it always? If you wear it, others would see it. Some would even touch it. Can i hide bracelets then? Sorry for so many questions. I'm new to this so I would highly appreciate any insight. I'm interested in purchasing charms. Thank you. :)
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Wearing it always?

tataadlaw
Administrator
miuraraina wrote
I would just like to ask if one should always wear the charms they purchased?
It's up to you.

miuraraina wrote
If i do get a charm, will keeping it hidden be as effective?
Yes as long as you carry it anywhere you go. And of course, you regulary cleanse and reprogram it.

miuraraina wrote
And are there any rules about charms like not getting it wet, not letting others see it and stuff like that?
Yes. Don't let others touch to avoid corrupting it with negative energy. And take care of them so they will serve you well.

miuraraina wrote
If it's bracelet, are you supposed to wear it always? If you wear it, others would see it. Some would even touch it. Can i hide bracelets then?
As I've said, it's up to you. If you are not comfortable wearing charm bracelets, then it's better for you to have a charm bag that you can keep inside your bag or pocket.

miuraraina wrote
Sorry for so many questions. I'm new to this so I would highly appreciate any insight. I'm interested in purchasing charms. Thank you. :)
No problem and you're always welcome.

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you so much for all the information. I've learned a lot in my first day here. :) Now off to purchase charms. :)
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by miuraraina
I'm not so sure but I think with regards to wearing charms, you wear a certain kind of charm for maybe some time or so depending on your intention or the goal/manifestation you're aiming for. Last time, a healer my mother knows gave me a "charm" for protection since she said I'm susceptible to feeling ill due to what we call "inggit" or "usog/balis" in the Philippines (kind of like what's called the "evil eye" in the West) since I'm sensitive to negative energies according to her. I don't always have to wear it underneath but I'm told to have it with me especially when I'm going out or I'll be in a crowd.

And as for charms being kept dry, I think it depends. I was told to avoid getting wet the charm I was given. Honestly, I don't know what's inside it. But I think it has something to do with maybe the material. Like for example, my mother and I bought a peach wood comb and an ox horn comb and we were told to keep it dry as much as possible (although we can use it on wet hair, it has to be wiped dry after). And I think it's because the water might wear or chip away parts of the material. Again, not entirely sure, but that's simply my take on it.

As for a charms effectivity when it's hidden, I think it's somewhat related to what's called the law of secrecy (in relation to making manifestations well). It's to prevent other people corrupting it with their negative thoughts. Just like what Tata Adlaw said, you don't let other people touch it to avoid being corrupted with negative energy. And I think his suggestion in using a charm bag in case charm bracelets get in the way of work is a great idea too.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Thank you so much for the information. I suppose keeping them in charm bags will be the most convenient for me. I don't have to worry that someone will touch it. Thanks again. I've learned a lot.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by silvermoon
Thanks for sharing your insights SilverMoon.

Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome Rain!

Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
You're welcome.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
You're welcome. Thank you as well to you and NatureOz for hosting forums like these.
Reply | Threaded
|

natureoz
Administrator
silvermoon wrote
You're welcome. Thank you as well to you and NatureOz for hosting forums like these.
You're welcome!

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay