What are your creepiest paranormal experiences?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
35 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What are your creepiest paranormal experiences?

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Mine happened in 2004. I was watching television after I came home from work when a silver-colored snake appeared in front of me and when it reached a slipper lying upside down, I took a broom that was just beside me to uncover it but it was gone.

The second incident happened a week after that when I see a ball of light floating in front of me and when it entered the leaf of a banana tree, it magically disappeared.

Most of my witch friends told me that this was a manifestation of nature spirits.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What are your creepiest paranormal experiences?

silvermoon
This was when I was in elementary. I was at the back of the tricycle that time when I saw small black humanoid-like figures in the grass nearby. But when we went around another post, what I saw were small roosters. After that, I was told that sometimes elementals disguise themselves as animals.

Again, elementary. It was raining but not that heavy though there was a thunderstorm. Surprising thing was when we saw a huge flash of light sped through the street. I wasn't the only one who saw it. Hours later, I went upstairs to a room that's still being fixed and I saw that same light going towards me from the open window and when I blinked, it was gone. My father said to not worry because it's probably just the lightning and that it's our great grandfather's friend. Sounds crazy, I know.

When I was in college, I stayed in the 4th floor of my dorm that's facing the abandoned area of the music department in school. Every 5am, I would hear a piano playing. One time, I asked my roommate if she could hear it, she said she's been there for months and she hasn't heard anything. And when I decided to visit that part of the school, there was nothing there but a piano that's also broken and missing lots of keys. Plus, who'd be up in school playing the piano at 5am, anyway? Not to mention, I heard a flute playing one time there too when there's no more flute program in school for years. Plus it's also from the same abandoned storage area.

This other one was during a high school retreat. There were a series of supernatural stuff that happened there, not just to me but my classmates, like when I heard a low voice outside that seemed like it's praying or something or my classmate seeing the door knob turn on its own. I guess it's quite common with retreat houses.
Anyway, one of the scariest one I've had there was when I got lost and went out to that side of the building that I'm not familiar with. And when I looked back, I saw a woman in white looking down at me. Even after shifting my eyes to the other floor wherein I see a janitor and then a group of nuns, she was still there. And when I got home, I can't help but feel like I'm being watched.
That night, I could hear someone or something banging on my door. We had one of our store clerks sleep beside me that time since she still doesn't have a room to stay in. Surprisingly, she was sleeping sound beside me and when I asked her the next day, she said she didn't hear anything at all.
The creepiest one was when after the banging stopped and I opened my eyes (I was scared and was hiding inside my blanket but I could see bits of my surroundings if I opened my eyes since my window's near a light post outside), the woman was there looking down on me, her face a few inches from mine. I wanted to cry that time but no sound would come out.
The next day, I slept in my mother's room and she finally believed me that someone was following me since she could see from outside her window and noticed something going about in circles outside. She told me it can't get in because of some "wards" in the room. Later on, I was brought to a healer to ask for help.
"The woman is the mother of humankind.
If the woman is asleep, all of her children is asleep.
...It is time to wake up."
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Another creepiest experience happened when I was in high school. May classmate and I were walking down the street when we both saw a man passed us by like a wind. We stared at each other for a few seconds and ran until we reached her house. We could both describe what he's wearing (topless, only wearing maong pants)! When I got home, I had another terrifying experience. I was trying to sleep (still shocked of what I saw) when my body became paralyzed and saw a shadow of a tall man strangling me. I tried to remain calm and prayed The Lord's Prayer until I could move again. The shadow was gone when I opened my eyes. And when I talked to my classmate the next day, she told me that she had the same experience as well. We convinced each other that what happened to us was just a product of our wild imagination so we both agreed to just ignore it. Fortunately, it didn't happen again.

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
6-7 years ago, me and my family were still living in our old house. We had our tv on one of the rooms upstairs. One time, my whole family was in the room and we were all watching tv. I went down to go to the toilet when i saw my youngest brother in the living room, sitting and just staring ahead. I just passed him and hurriedly went to the toilet because i was on my limit already. When i finished, my brother was still there. So i told him as i was going back to our room to watch, "hindi ka manonood? Akyat na". He did not respond. So i went back to our room to join my family again. Lo and behold, when i entered our room, my brother was there, sleeping beside my mother. I was so shocked and woke him up. Told him "pano ka nandito, kausap lang kita sa baba, nauna pa ako sayo umakyat". My whole family said my brother never left the room. Then we all realized, i met my brother's doppelganger downstairs. I was so scared.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
That's so scary.  

Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
It happened twice. Still in our old house. It was almost the same experience. We were all watching again in our room. I was facing the doorway and i was talking to my family about the movie we were watching. They all saw how my face turned from happiness to that of fear. Because that time, while i was talking, i saw my "youngest brother" again, peeking from the doorway. But my real brother was right beside me that time. It was a few seconds only. Sumilip lang, buong ulo talaga. Nobody from my family saw it. They were watching kasi while i was telling spoilers of the movie. I saw movement from the doorway, and yun nga, i saw my brother's doppelganger again. That was the last time i saw it. We moved to our new house and nothing's happening pa naman.

My second brother can see spirits. He told us there was a lady on the top step of the stairs in our old house. He could still see spirits until now if we go somewhere. Luckily, wala na daw sa bagong bahay namin.

When i was a kid, i was always curious on having psychic abilities, seeing spirits and all these. Pero naunahan ako ng takot when i experienced it. Since then, wala pa ulit ako naeexperience. While my second brother could still experience and see.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
In reply to this post by miuraraina
Also encountered a doppelganger before. That was 2 years ago, I was with a male classmate in my postgrad. We were in a lugaw and lomi place in the groundfloor area of a building that's also housing a dorm. While eating, we saw another male classmate walking towards the stairs. He was walking slowly so we called and greeted him but he didn't seem to hear us so we called on him again but he still didn't notice us. Just a few minutes after, while eating, the same classmate passed by and greeted us. He was also on his way to the stairs. We both looked at each other with shock.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Isn't it scary? I'm even more scared because it was my brother's doppelganger. I'm relieved now though that i don't see it again. Probably our old house has supernatural beings there.

Are doppelgangers dangerous though? I haven't tried researching about them when i saw one. Scared of what i may find out. But now, i'm more open-minded.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Yeah, it is creepy. I'm not so sure with doppelgangers but based on a book I've read in a library before, it's either you're seeing a future event/person or maybe an alternate future. But in other forums and based on what I've heard from other people, it's sometimes a mischievous creature that impersonates another person by copying their features.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
silvermoon wrote
Yeah, it is creepy. I'm not so sure with doppelgangers but based on a book I've read in a library before, it's either you're seeing a future event/person or maybe an alternate future. But in other forums and based on what I've heard from other people, it's sometimes a mischievous creature that impersonates another person by copying their features.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blcknbloo
Way back on 2012, not sure if i had disturbed the "child ghost" i saw wearing white dress, but she did seem frightened after such noise was produced due to my screaming. I consider it as my first ghostly sighting.
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Perhaps what you saw was an earthbound spirit--a spirit that's stuck in this plane or restless because either it has unfinished business or it didn't know that its body has already passed away. The latter reminds me of that movie, "The Others".
Reply | Threaded
|

WhiteMage
Wow, those are some creepy stories!! x(( Ghosts are indeed all around us. They're presence can become overwhelming that you sometimes always feel like you're being watched. xP

My creepy experience was when I was up late on my PC while my younger brother was already asleep (3 am). Me and my younger brother are the only ones who sleep in our room. I was listening to some music at youtube and was closing my eyes to really feel the music being played. There's a window beside my PC with a see-through curtain. When I opened my eyes from listening to music, a dark silhouette who seemed like a tall man was staring at me from outside the window, and with a few miliseconds, just walked away silently. I didn't see his face nor recognize it and all people in our house were already alseep that time. It couldn't even be a thief because the area outside our bedroom was as covered as possible with lengthy concrete fences.

Being creeped out, I turned off my PC and decided to sleep. The creepiest part is when my brother talked in his sleep and was saying stuff like (translated from Visayan) "There's a strange looking alien over there (pointing at the exact window where I saw the entity)."... Yeahhh, that shocked me and I didn't get any sleep that morning. :p
~ Tarot-reader
~ Empath
~ Truth-seeker
~ Music-lover

<3
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Oh. That is creepy indeed. I just had another experience yesterday. I was on duty at the hospital. That time, i was the only one in the quarters. My 2 staff nurses were at the nurses' station. I was taking a bath when i saw a movement sa baba ng pinto. You know those doors na may horizontal bars sa baba. I was pretty sure somebody passed by. I stopped my shower, thinking it was one of my nurses na magrerefer sa akin. I listened intently. Nothing. Usually if somebody knocks on the door of my quarters and somebody opens the door, i can hear it even if i'm taking a shower. But at that time, i didn't hear anything. I stayed still for about 5 minutes. And there it was again, may dumaan ulit. I quickly opened the door and peeked my head but there was nobody.

Later that day, when my brother picked me up, he told me that there was a girl inside my quarters walking back and forth in front of the door of the bathroom.

Ayaw ko na ulit magduty. 😱😱😱
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Speaking of hospitals, it does give me the chills sometimes.

I remember an incident 3 years ago in the hospital elevator. It was only after that, that we found out it's the elevator other people are avoiding as much as possible due to "sightings".

I was chatting with a friend before going inside the elevator. We were talking and I was mostly explaining about Gestalt psychology that time. Upon getting inside, she grew quiet for some reason. I ask her why but she didn't answer. She just asked me again about things I already explained earlier and even asked to elaborate more. When we got out (I was still talking), she then cuts me off to ask if I saw "it". And I said, "Who? The guy in the blue polo?". She was confused as to who I was talking about as she said we were the only ones who boarded the elevator that time until she saw that dark cloud or smoke-like figure standing still in the corner which she described further to have menacing eyes looking around like it's irritated. I told her I knew we weren't alone as I think I saw someone from the corner of my eye wearing a blue polo shirt enter the elevator less than a minute after we did. I didn't turn to look at the person as I was just focused on her while talking. And the reason why she kept asking me was to make me talk more because she felt scared that time.
Reply | Threaded
|

WhiteMage
Wow! Hospitals are the craziest when it comes to these beings... x((( Many people died in these places and many people expressed extreme sadness, grief and anger in Hospitals. I guess that is why many will experiences paranormal activities there. x(((
~ Tarot-reader
~ Empath
~ Truth-seeker
~ Music-lover

<3
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
Yep, it sure is one of those crazy creepy places, next would be very old schools (especially ones full of teenagers), I think. Lots of pent-up emotions filling it up to the brim, so to speak.

Speaking of haunted hospitals again and then people who've died, it reminds me of that other incident in the same hospital. This isn't my experience though but from an acquaintance who's a surgeon. It happened when he was just starting out in his career.

One time, he saw a ball bouncing going inside the ICU. Then out of nowhere, he sees a kid running towards the ICU seemingly after the ball. He goes after the kid to tell him other people aren't allowed inside. But when he got in, the kid wasn't there nor is the ball. A few minutes later, a patient "coded" and they have to resuscitate but the patient died eventually. The next time, he saw the same kid running around in the ICU again. And again, he just disappeared. After which, a patient who had just been sent to the OR for an emergency surgery died. It had him thinking and then he told one of his colleagues and asked whose kid was often running around near the ICU. A nurse told him, "Nakikita niyo rin pala siya, doc?" (So you see him too, doc?) And from there, the nurse told him that even some other doctors and nurses see him but no one really knows who the kid is. Someone speculated that it might be the ghost of a former patient and another said it must be a "sundo" (kinda like the angel of death). Not always that he is seen that a patient dies. Some do survive. But nonetheless, whenever he's seen, they have to brace themselves, pray harder, and do all they can as it's like an omen that the patient is near death's door.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Hi silvermoon. Where is this hospital, if i may ask? Because this is the same story circulating in our hospital when i was a medical student. That kid with the ball. We might be talking about the same hospital. 😱

When i was an intern a few years ago, I experienced this in the ICU. My patient complained that the kid with the ball was so noisy. I told her there was no kid in the ICU. Later that day she died.

I haven't seen that kid yet. But even recently, when i do my rounds there, some patients complain about the kid and then a code will happen after.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

silvermoon
It's in Biñan, Laguna. But I guess it's quite a common theme in hospitals, since I've heard about kind of the same incident in a hospital in Manila too. If not a sighting, there'd be instead heard a sound of a kid giggling or sometimes a sound of a baby crying but the source of the sound's nowhere to be found. Maybe it really is a "sundo" (angel of death). Well, at least, as long as it's not presenting itself as a scary-looking figure, right? Still causes some goosebumps though.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
Ah. It's a different hospital then. Mine is in Dasmariñas, Cavite.

You are correct. It's still creepy. I do hope I never see it. But yeah, at least it's not a scary looking figure. If ever i see it, i hope i won't recognize it as the sundo.

There's also a cook in our hospital who sees the spirits of those who died in our hospital near the tree of our canteen. She said the spirits stand there for a while and enter the tree afterwards. Could it mean that this tree is a passageway of some sort? She usually calls me from the canteen when i am on duty, asking me if there was a code on the ER or wards and describes that person. I'll ask her why she knows that. She says she sees the spirits on the tree. I get scared when i pass that tree going to the canteen.
来奈

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay