What chakra it is on the stomach and throat?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What chakra it is on the stomach and throat?

storm
Scientifical and medical aside (I’ve checked the doctor already and everything is nothing serious), what could be the reason when there’s a trouble on your throat and stomach?

My energy has been really high and positive for a month lately, anxiety doesn’t keep me up anymore and there’s so much self love in me right now. However, despite medication and statement that my throat and stomach are okay and nothing is serious about it... I still experience some troubles in it. What could be the reason? Is my throat and stomach chakra blocked or infested (if there’s such thing)? What can I do to improve it and can Reiki help improve this, as an additional to my meds?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What chakra it is on the stomach and throat?

tataadlaw
Administrator
Madalas ka bang stressed out? Bukod sa pagmi-maintain ng positive attitude and character, mayroon ka rin bang malusog na pamumuhay like you sleep ng 8 hours a day, kumakain ng masusustansiyang pagkain at umiiwas sa vices? Marami rin kasing factors na dapat i-consider.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Wala po akong bisyo pati po ang paginom ng kape tinigil ko na din po matagal na.

Nakita ko po sa isang witch sa Instagram nya, sinasabi nya po na minsan ay ang mga ganyang pakiramdam ay dahil may something po sa chakra— sa post na yon, ang inexplain nya po ay ang paulit ulit na pagsakit ng kanyang likod.
Reply | Threaded
|

queen738
In reply to this post by storm
For the throat and stomach that would be the throat chakra and the solar plexus chakra. Ruling out possible medical causes, some of the reasons why you're having throat problems would either be because there's something you're not being truthful about, either to yourself or others, or there's something you need to express or to let out that gets suppressed somehow. For the solar plexus chakra, or stomach problems, possibly there's something that you can't 'digest' in your life somehow, something you can't 'stomach' haha. That's why. This is just me though, take it with a grain of salt or maybe a pail. Lols. It's just part of my own self-inquiry routine whenever I feel like my energy is off somehow or there's something I'm experiencing that isn't something medical in nature. I suggest you try journaling and doing a bit of introspection as to why you feel that way. Meditation helps too and getting into your body to ask it why it's feeling the way that it does. Here's a book that might help with that too.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078WDK19P/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i3

Reiki can help, or you can also try other energetic healing modalities, like Pranic Healing, ThetaHealing, etc. You can also try chakra cleansing meditations. Just visualize your chakras being cleansed while listening to the audio or you can try these guided meditations too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdHPyc6HyJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz47Fv_TQDU

I hope that helps. :)
Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Wow! Thank you for this, Queen738!

With what you said, probably the throat problems I am having is from "holding back" the things I have to express. I don't know, most of the time, expressing how I feel-- whether I'm mad, sad, or upset, or happy, is just so hard to express.

I'm glad they are  gone already for the past three weeks.
Reply | Threaded
|

queen738
I'm glad you're feeling better storm! :) I actually had a lot of throat problems during my childhood. I haven't really delved that deeply into that part of my life but just from reflection, I had to hold back a lot of the things that I would think of, or would want to say/express because I know people wouldn't take it too well or I'd get punished somehow. What used to make me feel better as a child was to write them down in a diary that I would keep, sometimes even just snippets of what I felt and most of the time they would take a few pages. But I would always feel better afterwards. I guess that's why I became a writer lol. Sometimes a blank page is all we need.

You can check out Mary Shutan's book, the one I linked on Amazon. I really like the simple ways that she lays out these strategies for healing and introspection and learning to sit with what we feel and process it as well as connecting with our own inherent "Body Deva", or the spiritual consciousness of our bodies.

Sometimes in the busy hubbub of our lives we forget to simply root ourselves within and return to the silence, making an excuse like we don't have time or we have a lot in our minds and yet it costs us in the long run. Learning to tune into those things that we need in our own inner space, if only we would listen, would be the key to the wholeness that we seek, if we simply give ourselves time. It's just something I've learned in my own path. It feels so much better when we live in balance and in that space of oneness within ourselves rather than always having to wade through the chaos. lols

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay