What is dreamwalking and what do you know about it?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is dreamwalking and what do you know about it?

Conjuro
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What is dreamwalking and what do you know about it?

Aurora Borealis
This post was updated on .
Dreamwaking I knew and have experienced were different from a typical dream walking that is literal.

Dream walking as I have experienced is to be in other people’s dream to get to know the person, Q&A, teaching, healing, showing path through symbols and some just wanted to meet them. Be cautious because there are shapeshifters who can mimic the person of your interest.

Others use this to test the authenticity of the person but others gives too much that turns it to nightmares so protection and blockings are needed to achieve your goal and no intruders will try to manipulate and divert the dream.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Exactly, the ability to enter someone's dream.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
This post was updated on .
Dreamwalking can also be done to send a message to someone, to teach, to heal and to influence by implanting a thought or creating a scenario inside the person's mind. I tried it several times and it worked. I used it to heal, to send messages and to influence. I learned dreamwalking when I was an active member of Spirit questors Manila. The founder himself, does this technique to teach the members by visiting them through dreams. According to the dispatcher of the former group, she had a dream of receiving a telephone directory from the founder.  After that dream, the founder entrusted her the list of people who requested for a spirit quest. Her responsibility is to accept calls and messages from people who requested for a spirit quest and schedule a quest ahead of time.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay