What is the best thing to do to an attack or curse?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is the best thing to do to an attack or curse?

Aurora Borealis
Will you advise to counter the curse, or break or banish the curse; or reverse the curse as a lesson to the offender?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What is the best thing to do to an attack or curse?

tataadlaw
Administrator
When it comes to breaking curses/hexes, my rule is simple: disempower it and the culprit through binding, heal the victim (if the curse already caused a damage in his or her life, let's say it already manifested in his or her body as illness), and protect him/her through "batak dungan".

Hindi ko maipapayo na ibalik ito sa kaniyang pinanggalingan dahil may consequences pa rin ito kahit pa justified. At kapag umatake ka, hindi lang matatapos ang gulo; magpapatuloy lang ang cycle na yan. Siyempre yung spell caster na pinarusahan mo magbabato ulet yan sa'yo ng sumpa o kulam. Para sigurado na wala ng laban ang cluprit, idi-disempower ko na siya so kahit anong gawin niya sa akin ay hindi rin tatalab.

Yan ang isang simpleng rule na nababalewala ng karamihan ng mga practitioners ngayon dahil kapag nakanti sila, hindi sila magdadalawang isip na gumanti. Hindi nila naiisip na walang katapusang war yan kung gaganti sila. Sayang sa materyales, sa oras at sa enerhiya.

Matagal na rin ako sa craft na ito and it took me 10 years para i-apply yan sa buhay ko. Noon, kapag may kumanti sa akin o isa sa mahal ko sa buhay, kukulamin ko na agad para makaganti lang ako. Ano ang naging epekto? Matagal rin akong naghirap physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually dahil nag-bounced lang lahat sa akin ang mga ginawa ko kahit pa tinadtad ko na ang sarili ko ng protection. Hindi kailanman papabor sa iyo ang batas ng kalikasan kahit pa justified ang ginawa mong pagganti.

Reply | Threaded
|

storm
Wow! Thanks for this Sir Tata! I have been curious about all these “return to sender” spells but I have no idea of the consequences. I thought it was necessary because you are just getting even when you do that.

I also have this initial reaction of revenge when someone did me wrong— even if not in a magical way.

I have seen many spellcasters on social media also who offers “3-day hex” and “return to sender” spells, but they wouldn’t discuss the consequences.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Salamat Tataadlaw, napakaganda ng sinabi mo.

Grabe ang na encounter ko I can say they were malevolent, sinister and a trickster pati responses at reaction ay sila din ang nagdidikta. The best way I did was to know who I really am, if it’s me how would I respond so analyzing the attacks and distinguishing ideas on how to respond should be practiced and applied all the time.

Reacting impulsively like revenge, sudden anger/ unexplainable hate, cursing them and even suggesting an attack to their family were all suggested but knowing it’s not your character to inflict such things, you hold on to what’s good and protect your territory.

They say when your defensive it means you’re at the disadvantage side but for me when an attack was aimed it means you’re a threat (but I am not threatening),a competitor (but I am not competing either) and confirms they are already below you because they see you as having the power over them that is why I don’t attack.

I thought sending it back is just a taste of their own medicine or sometimes I call it self destructing curses or attacks or self inflicted problems. My thought is that they caused it so worst effects on them.

I did tried to disempower them but what they did is recruit someone to attack me through deception.

Sometimes I thought, if I am being tested to my limits because you’ll never know what abilities and character you have until you are tried and tested. Realizing my experiences were all just a training for these kinds of attacks.

Keeping myself grounded is to be logical and intuitive at the same time.

Thank you so much, I am learning so much in the forum.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
You're welcome.

Art of war: Hayaan mong umatake nang umatake ang kalaban at ilagay mo lang ang sarili mo sa defense mode. Kapag lagi kang nasa attack mode, asahan mo na marami ring kakapit na parasites sa iyo na magpapahina ng protection mo. This way you are winning the war without fighting. Kahit pa protektahan nila sarili nila, they can't escape karma. Sa punto na yan, they are destroying themselves. The Universe knows who to protect.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Aurora Borealis
If you are a seasoned practitioner, the best thing to do is to divine or consult an oracle. Through the result of divination, you will find the best action or treatment that can be done. I completely agree with the approach that Tata mentioned. Bind the attacker and heal the patient. I just want to add, when you are experiencing a serious attack, the best thing to do is to cleanse or uncross yourself. You have to eliminate the energy that clutches in your aura then after that strengthen your aura so that you won't be vulnerable again and at the same time protect you. Just doing protection or shielding I think is not enough because the energy is still there and it must be eliminated by uncrossing and cleansing then followed by protection. Incorporate introspection at the same time. I agree that instead of retaliation, present your problem to the universe and let the universe decide who deserve punishment. I think it also works when you are petitioning a spirit, instead of demanding the spirit to punish the culprit, it would be better to present your situation or problem and explain what is happening to you like a lawyer presenting a case to a judge or jury. Explain your situation and your problem and let the spirit decide and give them offering as a way to give thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Conjuro wrote
The best thing to do is to divine or consult an oracle.
This is a must. Before you start any spiritual workings, we should divine first to know the best course of action. Let your the Divine, your Higher Self and your spiritual guides help you weigh the pros and cons of each decision or option so you can come up with the best one.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In reply to this post by Aurora Borealis
However, practitioners ( mangagamot, antingero, mangkukulam ) of Phil esoteric arts are different. They reverse the curse or kill the source affliction. There is a belief that if the healer ( mangagamot ) successfully healed the patient, the curse or attack will reverse and go back to its source.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
Thank you Tataadlaw and Conjuro for the very helpful insights.

Most people don’t know what to do though we are matured and responsible enough but when faced with this kinds of attacks you just lost direction and felt the blockages.

This made me realize that one life can be miserable and even death can be inflicted with mere envy and jealousy through these kinds of attack likewise with healing the victim, reversing curses backfired to offenders/ oppressors.

Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
One way to reflect back any ill intention or wishes, imagine yourself inside a cube and the outside of the cube is made of mirror. This is very effective. Another method, imagine the person's ill wishes in a form of dark smoke and send it to person by visualizing the smoke surrounding the person who is source of it...
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
Aside from divination utilizing tools, you can also use omens or signs and dreams to know if you are under attack.  
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Here are the 5 common signs of psychic/spiritual attack: https://blog.natureoz.com/2018/03/common-signs-psychic-attack.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Aurora Borealis
Thanks Tataadlaw, it’s very helpful and informative.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Aurora Borealis wrote
Thanks Tataadlaw, it’s very helpful and informative.
You're welcome.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay