What is your favorite magical implement? Why do you like it and how did you use it?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is your favorite magical implement? Why do you like it and how did you use it?

Conjuro
My favorite implements are my mortar and pestle, libreta or grimoire, rattle and cauldron. I usually use my mortar and pestle in grinding herbs and minerals especially if I'm concocting incense, oils and powders. My libreta contains some orasciones and pondo that I usually use when I'm doing healing. I use my rattle in cleansing and invoking spirits and my cauldron for scrying and brewing concoction such as herbal washes or herbal baths.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What is your favorite magical implement? Why do you like it and how did you use it?

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I can't live without my mortal and pestle because I mostly rely on herbs. I also make sure that I have different colors of candles and self-igniting charcoal in my shelf. And my favorite altar tool is my incense burner. I am minimilastic when it comes to my craft. I don't want my altar to be crowded with things that don't serve their purpose. And I forgot, my obi shells. It's really important for me to divine before and after I conduct my rituals.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What is your favorite magical implement? Why do you like it and how did you use it?

Conjuro
Thank you for sharing. Me to I can't live without my mortar and pestle. Luckily I have two of them, the first one can be converted into cauldron and the other one is made of brass. I load my candles with powdered herbs. Sometimes I purchase fresh herbs, tie it with thread and hang it to air dry.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
In divination I usually use my tarot cards, pendulum and the bible.
Reply | Threaded
|

Conjuro
I also use a drum and play it to put myself in the altered state when I want to channel messages...
Reply | Threaded
|

Gilla
In reply to this post by Conjuro
Mine are my sage sticks and my tarot deck. I also can't live without my amethyst necklace because I'd like to believe that it helps keep me in check. I'm still very much upset that the one good witchcraft book that I had was confiscated when I was younger because it was "too dark, too real" for me to handle. I never got it back.
May the light guide you to where you need to go and not where you want to be.

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay