When is a love spell okay and when is it not okay?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When is a love spell okay and when is it not okay?

wendronwitch
What is the difference between doing a love spell on someone who has no feelings for you whatsoever to make him love you and on someone who is already yours for the purpose of pushing him to marry you/level up your relationship/treat you right?

What makes one good and okay as opposed to the other?

Isn't both just the same since you are practically manipulating someone to do something which they would not have otherwise done if not for the love spell?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: When is a love spell okay and when is it not okay?

Lilith71
A love spell is okay if you are looking for love but with no particular person in mind. You are asking the universe to send you the perfect match for yourself, but if you are doing it to force somebody to fall in love with you, that's not good. It becomes black magick because you are forcing your will on others. Example: you have crush on someone who doesn't want any romantic relationship with you only platonic relationship, because you really like that person you want him/her to be yours, you concoct a love spell or "gayuma" to make that person fall for you, that love spell becomes black magick, since it forces the person against his will. On the otherhand, if you do a love spell to enhance your current relationship or just to push your luck with someone to have notice you, that i believe is okay to do. The point is you are not forcing your will on another person.

Sometimes even praying for someone without their consent is considered black magick. There should always be the consent of the other person. Just my two cents on the topic.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Lilith71 wrote
A love spell is okay if you are looking for love but with no particular person in mind. You are asking the universe to send you the perfect match for yourself, but if you are doing it to force somebody to fall in love with you, that's not good. It becomes black magick because you are forcing your will on others. Example: you have crush on someone who doesn't want any romantic relationship with you only platonic relationship, because you really like that person you want him/her to be yours, you concoct a love spell or "gayuma" to make that person fall for you, that love spell becomes black magick, since it forces the person against his will. On the otherhand, if you do a love spell to enhance your current relationship or just to push your luck with someone to have notice you, that i believe is okay to do. The point is you are not forcing your will on another person.

Sometimes even praying for someone without their consent is considered black magick. There should always be the consent of the other person. Just my two cents on the topic.
Yes, I get this. But my question is about will-bending. Kasi I know of people who do love spells to make their boyfriends propose to them. Specific siya eh. Hindi lang siya general na basta "enhance" or "pushing your luck" it's like actually commanding him to do something which could be against his will. Paano kung hindi pa pala handa yung tao? Parang napasubo siya hindi ba? :( Given, mahal ka niya kasi kayo. Pero parang hindi pa rin maganda na pinangugunahan mo siya since marriage proposal is a major life decision and dapat talaga pinag-iisipan and pinapasok with eyes wide open.
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by Lilith71
Lilith71 wrote

I agree with Lilith71.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
With regards to black magick, i've read on a different international forum that the spellcasters who use black magick use protection for their clients. Is it true that this can be done? Diba may karma pa din. Will it protect them from that?

And also, if for example, gusto mo maging mas malambing ang partner mo, or you wish na hindi kayo magkahiwalay at mas maging ok ang relationship, doing a love spell here is not bad, right? If i understand it correctly.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
miuraraina wrote
With regards to black magick, i've read on a different international forum that the spellcasters who use black magick use protection for their clients. Is it true that this can be done? Diba may karma pa din. Will it protect them from that?

And also, if for example, gusto mo maging mas malambing ang partner mo, or you wish na hindi kayo magkahiwalay at mas maging ok ang relationship, doing a love spell here is not bad, right? If i understand it correctly.
No one can escape karma so I don't understand why they do this. It's non-sense.

In your case, what you can do is to cast a spell that will improve your relationship or protect it from unwanted forces.

Alam ko na tatanungin ninyo ako na "hindi ba manipulation pa rin yun kasi hindi alam ng partner mo?" For me, it is not. Para ka lang naman kasing nanalangin na i-bless ang relationship ninyo upang mas maging maayos ang samahan ninyo at maprotektahan ito sa mga puwersang maaaring makasira dito kagaya ng third party (yung mga taong alam na nga nilang may partner pero hindi magdadalawang isip na manira ng relasyon). Para din itong paggamit ng isang love charm (e.g. love charm bracelet) para i-enhance ang relationship mo with your partner. There's nothing wrong with that. Ang mali ay yung may intensiyon ka na kontrolin ang isipan at damdamin ng partner mo para hindi na siya humiwalay sa'yo. Well, to be honest with you, walang magic na kayang makagawa niyan dahil nakadepende pa rin sa atin ang itatagal ng isang relasyon.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
I am a member of an international FB group of practicing witches and some of them don't believe or follow the rule of three and they kind of scare me. Hehe. They just do whatever floats their boat. And they claim na never naman daw silang naka-experience ng karma (sounds dubious if you ask me) so they don't believe in it. But to each his own. That's their belief so bahala na sila.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
Karma depends on which path you are walking. Are you a right hand path or a left hand path? Usually, RHPs are the once believing in karma, while LHP don't specially those who are practicing high magick. Why LHP don't believe in karma? it's because they believe in self-deification, they believe in they are like gods and they can manipulate the will and they also believe that whatever they send out they can always handle. They don't answer to anybody. It is always about the self. I'm not saying that all LHP are like that some still believe in the Wiccan rede so some still believe in the concept of karma. Digressing on the topic of love spells, the difference between doing a lovespell to someone who doesn'the love you vs. on somebody
who is already in love with you is that the former is using force and against the will of that person, while the latter is just enhancing the situation between the state of your relationship. Going back to the example I gave earlier, so you are in a relationship, your boyfriend or girlfriend can't decide whether to push your relationship to a more deeper level like marriage, if you do a love spell to help that person to realize you're really worth it then it's not the same as forcing him to have feelings for you. The difference is you're not forcing your will on that person.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
tataadlaw wrote
No one can escape karma so I don't understand why they do this. It's non-sense.

In your case, what you can do is to cast a spell that will improve your relationship or protect it from unwanted forces.

Alam ko na tatanungin ninyo ako na "hindi ba manipulation pa rin yun kasi hindi alam ng partner mo?" For me, it is not. Para ka lang naman kasing nanalangin na i-bless ang relationship ninyo upang mas maging maayos ang samahan ninyo at maprotektahan ito sa mga puwersang maaaring makasira dito kagaya ng third party (yung mga taong alam na nga nilang may partner pero hindi magdadalawang isip na manira ng relasyon). Para din itong paggamit ng isang love charm (e.g. love charm bracelet) para i-enhance ang relationship mo with your partner. There's nothing wrong with that. Ang mali ay yung may intensiyon ka na kontrolin ang isipan at damdamin ng partner mo para hindi na siya humiwalay sa'yo. Well, to be honest with you, walang magic na kayang makagawa niyan dahil nakadepende pa rin sa atin ang itatagal ng isang relasyon.
Thank you so much, Sir, for the clarification. Mas naging at ease na ang mind ko. Ayoko naman na magtagal kami sa relasyon pero dahil kasi kontrolado ko siya. I just want to improve it and hopefully, if God and the Universe allows it, siya na talaga. Mas naintindihan ko na po ang mga bagay about magick. Thank you so much again, Sir.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
In reply to this post by wendronwitch
wendronwitch wrote
I am a member of an international FB group of practicing witches and some of them don't believe or follow the rule of three and they kind of scare me. Hehe. They just do whatever floats their boat. And they claim na never naman daw silang naka-experience ng karma (sounds dubious if you ask me) so they don't believe in it. But to each his own. That's their belief so bahala na sila.
Dun din sa forum na member ako, some are even into intranquility spell and when i read about it, natakot ako na they delve into that sort of stuff. Nakakatakot. Hindi nga sila naniniwala sa karma. But i agree na to each his own.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

Lilith71
In reply to this post by tataadlaw
I agree
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
In reply to this post by miuraraina
You're welcome Rain.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Thanks for that info. :) I guess when it comes to love spells that are cast to improve relationships, the question of ethics is really on a case-to-case basis.
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
In reply to this post by miuraraina
miuraraina wrote
wendronwitch wrote
Dun din sa forum na member ako, some are even into intranquility spell and when i read about it, natakot ako na they delve into that sort of stuff. Nakakatakot. Hindi nga sila naniniwala sa karma. But i agree na to each his own.
Same! Sa group namin ganyan din karamihan. Baneful, chaos magic. Pero in fairness marami naman akong natutunan from them kahit hindi kami on all fours sa beliefs namin. May iba pa na medyo intense. They do soul transfer napapa-yikes na lang ako. 😶
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Thanks for that info. :) I guess when it comes to love spells that are cast to improve relationships, the question of ethics is really on a case-to-case basis.
I agree with this. Like what i read din, if our intention is pure and good naman, ok naman ang love spell.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
wendronwitch wrote
Same! Sa group namin ganyan din karamihan. Baneful, chaos magic. Pero in fairness marami naman akong natutunan from them kahit hindi kami on all fours sa beliefs namin. May iba pa na medyo intense. They do soul transfer napapa-yikes na lang ako. 😶
True. I learned a lot din dun sa isang forum. And with Sir Tata's guidance naman, we learn din dun sa mga nababasa natin sa iba. 😊 Hala, soul transfer. Meron pala nun. Grabe.
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

Peachy
How about using love spells to bring your husband / wife back because a "third party"  ruined your good relationship? Is it still considered "manipulation"  even if you have a clean & pure intention of restoring peace & harmony within your family?  
Reply | Threaded
|

tataadlaw
Administrator
Peachy wrote
How about using love spells to bring your husband / wife back because a "third party"  ruined your good relationship? Is it still considered "manipulation"  even if you have a clean & pure intention of restoring peace & harmony within your family?
Depende yan Peachy, kung mahal pa nila ang isa't isa, maaari pa namang lapatan ng magic para magkaayos sila. Pero kung wala na yung pagmamahal, manipulation na kung gagamitin ng magic kahit pa malinis ang intensiyon ng nagpapagawa.
Reply | Threaded
|

miuraraina
tataadlaw wrote
Depende yan Peachy, kung mahal pa nila ang isa't isa, maaari pa namang lapatan ng magic para magkaayos sila. Pero kung wala na yung pagmamahal, manipulation na kung gagamitin ng magic kahit pa malinis ang intensiyon ng nagpapagawa.
Sir, how about po yun friends sila and one of them wants to deepen the relationship? Will doing a love spell to turn friendship into romantic love still be okay? Or it's considered pa din as manipulating?
来奈
Reply | Threaded
|

wendronwitch
Hmmm parang bordering on manipulative. Siguro okay if nasa ligawan stage sila. Depende talaga sa surrounding circumstances eh. Haha.

Home | Shop | Blog

Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay