Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

room "cleaning"

edralyn
Hi, I rented a room and will move by next month. I want to "clean" the area using incense. Can you please help me what incense to use and how will I go about it. Actually I come across this page and forum because I'm looking for  a store to buy incense. Thank you in advance.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: room "cleaning"

tataadlaw
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Edralyn and welcome to the community!

You can use incense sticks or cones if you don't want to go through a complicated process. Here is a list of incenses that you can use:

- Frankincense
- Myrrh
- Sage

And here is a step-by-step guide on how to it:

1. Clean the area thoroughly - remove the dust, cobwebs, or the stuff that the last owner left in the room.
2. Ask for Divine guidance and blessing.
3. Light a stick and hold it in your dominant hand. Starting from the front door, move in a counterclockwise direction through the area. Move from room to room in a counterclockwise manner until you reach the front door again.

The hand holding the incense should be repetitively moving in a repelling motion (see illustration below).

4. Let the incense stick burn completely in front of the main door.
5. Sprinkle salt on your main door step to seal it. Say something like: "No dark entities shall pass through this shield!"

Do this once a month, preferably every last Friday of the month.

Available incense sticks in our shop: http://www.natureoz.com/search/label/Organic%20Incense%20Sticks

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: room "cleaning"

edralyn
Thank you so much for the info

Home / Giveaway / Subscribe / Shop / Blog

NatureOz Logo
Abra | Agusan del Norte | Agusan del Sur | Aklan | Albay | Antique | Apayao | Aurora | Basilan | Bataan | Batanes | Batangas | Benguet | Biliran | Bohol | Bukidnon | Bulacan | Cagayan | Camarines Norte | Camarines Sur | Camiguin | Capiz | Catanduanes | Cavite | Cebu | Compostela Valley | Cotabato | Davao del Norte | Davao del Sur | Davao Occidental | Davao Oriental | Dinagat Islands | Eastern Samar | Guimaras | Ifugao | Ilocos Norte | Ilocos Sur | Iloilo | Isabela | Kalinga | | La Union | Laguna | Lanao del Norte | Lanao del Sur | Leyte | Maguindanao | Marinduque | Masbate | Metro Manila | Misamis Occidental | Misamis Oriental | Mountain Province | Negros Occidental | Negros Oriental | Northern Samar | Nueva Ecija | Occidental Mindoro | Oriental Mindoro | Palawan | Pampanga | Pangasinan | Quezon | Quirino | Rizal | Romblon | Samar | Sarangani | Siquijor | Sorsogon | South Cotabato | Southern Leyte | Sultan Kudarat | Sulu | Surigao del Norte | Surigao del Sur | Tarlac | Tawi-Tawi | Zambales | Zamboanga del Norte | Zamboanga del Sur | Zamboanga Sibugay